Im in... (1 Viewer)

bex

HSC
mate those books last for a semester!!!

deweydude

I'M VERY VERY EXCITED AND NERVOUS ... I need a good party to kinda get me socially lubricated. Get enough vodka or bluvok into me and I'll talk to anyone.

On the topic of alchoholic drinks. I had this killer drink last night called a fruit tingle. It's so nice it tastes like those little lifesaver lollies called fruit tingles. Yum

It's Bluvok (i don't know how to spell that one), lemonade, and red cordial. I don't know the proportions though cause it was made for me. Damn, it's nicety nice nice.

~TeLEpAtHeTiC~

Aesthetically Challenged
HSC
stuff fruit tingle
next time u go to a club as for a 'hulk'
not all of them serve it but if ur lucky..and willing to get off ur head on 1 drink this is the way to go
its 8 shots in one
cant exactly remeber whats in it but man.... get it with NO ice... and ur permanently tipsy as hell for the rest of the night
i've had my share of experiences with this concoction, more good than bad thankfully :)

Andronicarse

The Mothership Connection
HSC
yay doing comm-journ as well. as for accomodation, i live here, and as for jobs, getting a new one sucks cos all you buggers are coming into town knicking them

ballerinabarbie

bundy for me
HSC
Originally posted by deweydude
I'M VERY VERY EXCITED AND NERVOUS ... I need a good party to kinda get me socially lubricated. Get enough vodka or bluvok into me and I'll talk to anyone.

On the topic of alchoholic drinks. I had this killer drink last night called a fruit tingle. It's so nice it tastes like those little lifesaver lollies called fruit tingles. Yum

It's Bluvok (i don't know how to spell that one), lemonade, and red cordial. I don't know the proportions though cause it was made for me. Damn, it's nicety nice nice.

fruit tingles are so awesome! majorly sweet though (not that i remember coz whenever i've had them i'm already drunk!) but u can really only get them in country pubs

another good drink (that they serve in the country) are grasshoppers - creme de menthe and milk... tastes like a spearmint milkshake! so good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)