I'm not sure... (1 Viewer)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
fragility89 said:
Does English advanced study Inner journeys at all for the HSC? Or do we study only imagninative journeys. I'm kind of confused...
yeah i know someone doing advanced that studys inner ..

HSC
N/A
Whoo!

Ok. Something to make note of here is that English Area of Studies (which right now is "Journeys", however it was "Change" a few years back) and English Advanced are two completely different subjects. As such, schools who do either Standard or Advanced English are welcome to pick ANY journey (whether physical, imaginative or inner) they wish.

I myself did Inner Journeys, and I believe it is the practice of my school (HGHS) to do so. :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Usually your school picks one, not to be stereotypical or anything but many girl schools will do inner or imaginary, and more boys schools tend to do physical.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Riviet said:
Usually your school picks one, not to be stereotypical or anything but many girl schools will do inner or imaginary, and more boys schools tend to do physical.
quite the contrary, i went to a boy's school, and we happened to do imaginative journeys. yay off to the land of dreams LOL

doradiamond

HSC
hey guys, personally my school did all three depending on what graded english class you were in...

i also think that inner journeys are the best because you can crap on about so much... literally EVERYTHING is an inner journey!
poems, novels, movies, songs, that chair over there...

missrichie25

HSC
Inner Journey

hey I'm doing inner journey for my HSC this year.. wondering if anybody knew any songs that can be used as realted texts?? i have to relate them not just to inner journey but also to finding culural identity or sense of belonging. PLEASE HELP! thanks x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)