I'm pretty sure I just died. (1 Viewer)

K

katie_tully

I'm pretty sure I just screwed biology up! The multi choice was going well, then I looked at my sheet and I'm like, MAN WHERE ARE ALL THE A ANSWERS? So I think I had like, 3 or 4 answers in the A catgeory towards the end. Mostly it was B and C and the odd D. The laws of physics and multiple choice tell me that I've probably killed any chance of a good mark =\

And let's not talk about the option topic. Communi-freaking-cation. We spent pretty much the whole topic talking about the eye and the ear, and we did jackshit o neurones. I'm pretty sure I just bullshited my way through that part. I must admit, my accomodation diagrams were nifty, if not backwards.

And yes.

-cuts wrist-

rissa_101

I am so with you on that. Multiple choice were fine but neurons....wot the fuck......i just screwed any chance of getting a decent UAI......

K

katie_tully

Yeah. Describe two differences...Like, it just looked to me as though some kid had attacked my paper with a pen and drew squiggly things that nearly, not really, resembled anything..
I wrote some crap about B looking as though it didn't have a myelin sheath, which is all good, EXCEPT THAT I COULDN'T SPELL IT!

stu_jacks88

With the neurones question you should have just said, two have a visible myelin sheath, the other one doesn't. Two have dendrites on both ends, one only has dendrites on one end.

khairi

HSC
katie_tully said:
Yeah. Describe two differences...Like, it just looked to me as though some kid had attacked my paper with a pen and drew squiggly things that nearly, not really, resembled anything..
I wrote some crap about B looking as though it didn't have a myelin sheath, which is all good, EXCEPT THAT I COULDN'T SPELL IT!
hehe.. I did exactly the same thing. stupid neurones.

K

katie_tully

I should have said. Yes, evidently if I knew that I would have. =\

melon_ha

Yeah that question threw me a bit too... I remember reading the book the other day and thinking they won't ask for different types of neurons.... yeah but i wrote bout the myeline sheath thing too (couldn't spell it tho!!!!) and about how some had dendroids surrounding the cell body but the others didn't... Hope that's right

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
my option was genetics and it was pooey

and stinky, just like poo

:(
overall i thought the test was pretty bitchy. and did anyone manage to write the 2 pages on influenza?????
i had like 2 points. that was it :(
and the colourblindness one was ghey too

Digital_Spork

HSC
I think that neurone question was differening between motor neurones, connecting neurones and the other neurones. I did as everyone else did I talked about the myelin sheath etc :p

rissa_101

haha katie in with you. one mark !! woo! My teacher didnt go through ANYTHING to do with Neurons really....

pikto

owns your mother
HSC
i said that the middle one didnt have a nucleus and the other thing was the dendrite thingy... but it was good as cause my tutor told me that i should study nerves and the ways that sciency ppl fix comm disorders - and it was all there!!!

123kahlie

HSC
stu_jacks88 said:
With the neurones question you should have just said, two have a visible myelin sheath, the other one doesn't. Two have dendrites on both ends, one only has dendrites on one end.
Ha ha i had NO ideA! i just wrote they are different sizes ! ha ha i fukd it

lozz98

HSC
Dw katie i had the same teacher as you (i think), and i agree....i fucked up in that question big time but other then that i thought the exam was pretty good considering i did nothing during the whole course....i sat there on vc and did jack....haha...nice one....cya and good luck!

kyu_chan

the REAL nightmare begins
HSC
sorry guys, but what is the neuron question you guys all talking about *sonfused* haha

*pats pats* I'm sure guys all did ok... don'tworry about it now.

mnanda88

HSC
no u didnt die

u ppl r so quick 2 get back on2 bos ... nd write stuff ... mayb u wont do as well as u hoped spending all ur time on this site ... i drove home and went on this ... just by chance and theres like 20 posts ... OMG !!!!
:)

mnanda88

HSC
no u didnt die

u ppl r so quick 2 get back on2 bos ... nd write stuff ... mayb u wont do as well as u hoped spending all ur time on this site ... i drove home and went on this ... just by chance and theres like 20 posts ... OMG !!!!

mnanda88

HSC
no u didnt die

K

katie_tully

mnanda88 said:
omg n mabe we mite lern 2 spell 2 wen we stop cuming 2 dis website rite?

lozz98 said:
Dw katie i had the same teacher as you (i think), and i agree....i fucked up in that question big time but other then that i thought the exam was pretty good considering i did nothing during the whole course....i sat there on vc and did jack....haha...nice one....cya and good luck!
Oh heeey Lauren. Yeh, I can't remember George ever going through neurones, but then again I paid little attention during VCs =\

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
katie_tully said:
omg n mabe we mite lern 2 spell 2 wen we stop cuming 2 dis website rite?

Oh heeey Lauren. Yeh, I can't remember George ever going through neurones, but then again I paid little attention during VCs =\
You call your teacher by his first name? Oarsome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)