HSC
mmmm typing aye..

eyes closed: Hi how are you all??!
nose: hyi how are y6ou nalool"/
tapping pen on keyboard but pen is in mouth: hi how are you all

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
i'm procrastinating, cuz maths ext 1 doesnt count for me so im like yeah next "proper" exam = tues = procrastinate lol

esieff

Down at the Advice Line you can help us help you procrastinate, and in turn help us to procrastinate! That's right! Everybody wins down at The Unofficial HSC Advice Line. Unfortunately, due to the abundance of winners, we are currently out of prizes.

cint

HSC
download tell me by bobby valentino
girls in particular will like it

al_x

short*
HSC
cabin fever? OH TELL ME ABOUT IT... haven't been outa the house in days, haven't really talked to anyone coz everyone is studying and nobody in my family is ever home... daytime tv sucks! study sucks! and my only link with the rest of the world is this website because everyone else on here is procrastinating too...
ARGHH WHEN WILL IT END

also, i went to get petrol this afternoon and when i went to pay with my card i got declined (i normally get paid on tuesdays wtfffff?) so i had to find 10 bucks in shrapnel in my car and count it out "8 dollars and 5 cents, 8 dollars and 10 cents...."
needless to say the guy at the counter wasnt impressed... so embarrasing..

cint

HSC
hahahaha
im actually getting paranoid i have no friends at this stage...
i cant wait till its over........!!

cint

HSC
yeah i dont think im getting enough oxygen .......

~SeXcSuM~

HSC
Counterfeit said:
(TYPED WITH EYES SHUT)
the wiodk brie=wb fis hynow if34 5h3 kqwy viw

(TYPED WITH NOSE)
tyebq1ufki nbrown nfro0x njukmpsw no9vgfer btyhe laazy ndog

(TYPED WITH FEET) tghwdev Z.LIY CDF ..(OK I GAVE UP)

Ok, heres a procrastination challnge for you, what was I trying to type?

i know i know!!! u were trying to type 'the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' !! am i rite?

thanks heaps for helping me procrastinate cos i was running out of my own ideas.

Valeroso

HSC
Since my next exam is on Monday, I feel as if I have pleeeeeeenty of time to study for it, and hence my procrastination. Though for some reason I am feeling ULTRA guilty today and I may, for the first time, actually study a week before an exam! Woo! Go me! (I won't do it but please, by all means, feel free to cheer me on!)

Counterfeit

HSC
~SeXcSuM~ said:
i know i know!!! u were trying to type 'the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog' !! am i rite?

thanks heaps for helping me procrastinate cos i was running out of my own ideas.
yes, u are corrrect.

Ok, new procrastinating challenge

Phase 1: Find a slinky

Phase 2: Swing it round and round and round till its tagled nice and good

Phase 3: Spend hours untangling it. And no, you are not allowed to just cut off the bad bits, its has to be nicely untagled

Phase 4: (if its a metal slinky) due to the fact that once u tagle a metal slinky they never quite go back to their original shape, Phase 5 entails you using all your mind power to will the slinky back into its nice slink form. (take atleast 1 hr)
*tip: chanting "you super slink slinky, with your sleek skinky style, go back to your sleek slink slinky form" may help.

Phase 5: In a bout of frustration and the now warped slinky (and the feeble power of your brain) spend atleast and hour of devising an ingenious way to dispose of it. I suggest submerging it in a vat of H2SO4. Mmm reactive. But beware, acid and metal are not a good mix.
Will be entertaining however.

cint

HSC
you are so creative!
you should write a book

al_x

short*
HSC
OK GUYS I AM DONE WITH THE SLINKY CHALLENGE....it took me a whole week but I now have one perfectly formed untangled metal slinky. BEAT THAT! Next challenge please. Hurry up though, only got physics left to study for and there's only so many games of spider solitaire you can play before getting bored. At least with these challenges I am doing something productive :D

7th Sign

HSC
man from like 10 - 3.30 today I was in this mad study mode then my sister asks for a lift to go and tutor some kid and then I get all call fomr my other sister to pick her up after all this I have not studied from this I blame annoying sisters for missing two hours of study today :(

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
frucki you8 hsc die <-- nose
fuck uou hsc die <-- eyes shut
ffujhc mk yhkuhj hgsxc dfiker <-- chin

My brain is dead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)