I'm really really bad at Math, Is 2unit the wrong choice for me? (1 Viewer)

Rohanco

HSC
Okay, so long story short, I'm repeating the HSC next year for a whole bunch of reasons, and I've decided to pick 2 Unit Mathematics, my history with maths is a bit funny. I did 2u in yr11 trying moderately with it, doing the bare minimum I was getting marks within the range of 45% - 60%, so when year 12 came round I dropped down to general where, can you believe it, my marks actually dropped. The work was way easier, the attitude of the students in the class was non serious, the teacher wasn't the greatest, so my marks plummeted to 25% -45%.

Now I'm facing a repeat of the HSC I've come to the choice of choosing general or 2u, I'm stuck, what should I do??

Any help is greatly appreciated :)

LifeBoats

Wizard.
HSC
I just have to say it. No matter what you choose, if you aren't putting the effort in, you can't expect to recieve a mark that you're happy with. Whether it be General or 2U, you have to push yourself to do well. But personally, I would choose 2U. It will assist you greatly in Chem and Phys (if you're doing them) and is also assumed knowledge in quite a number of Uni courses. Ultimately, it's up to you though and whatever you feel the most comfortable with.

Good luck!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You can be bad at maths, put in the effort - and get better marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)