i'm really really worried... (1 Viewer)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
that my hairdresser cut me a mullet today.

:(

the thing is, i've complained to other hairdressers before and theyve changed it for free but i really like this new girl and shes shy and when i came into the salon i just said "i want a change, do what you want with it" so in a way i feel like i brought it on myself.

i probably should complain, but i said i liked it when i was leaving and she looked so happy and proud.

i really dont like it. i mean, most of its ok, but she kept the ends long for some reason, and they curl out when the rest curls in, leaving me with something of a carol brady mullet...

i thought maybe i should go back on the weekend when she isnt there and ger someone else to fix it.

ooohh when did i get so NICE? usually i'd just say i didnt like it and theyd fix it straight away.

a little help?

sayrah64

HSC
i think you should definately go back and get it fixed. is it worth being stuck with a crap haircut that you don't even like at the expense of the girl's feelings?

although you did kind of ask for it when you didn't give her any direction about what you wanted :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
sayrah64 said:
i think you should definately go back and get it fixed. is it worth being stuck with a crap haircut that you don't even like at the expense of the girl's feelings?

although you did kind of ask for it when you didn't give her any direction about what you wanted :)
yeah...i know.

but the girl came with good recommendations from a friend of mine whose hair is always fabulous.

it might only take them half an hour or so to fix it, i hope she wont be there when i go back...

...i think i am losing my balls.

Skeeta

HSC
You've turned soft in your old age alison.

CieL

HSC
The difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is... two weeks

sayrah64

HSC
maybe leave it for a few days and see if you still want to go back and change it. you might not like it simply because you aren't used to it yet.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
maybe... but the thing is, i actually like mostly like it. she did the front part really nicely, this gorgeous sweeping fringe and took a lot of the weight out of it. its just that the cm or so of hair at the nape of my neck is about 3 inches longer than the rest of my hair...

...ie a mullet.

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
So go in and ask her or someone to trim the back.

This sounds like something you're going to think about for ages and I think you should just bite the bullet and do something about it.

If it's just a simple trim at the back then it's not big deal :)

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Tulipa said:
So go in and ask her or someone to trim the back.

This sounds like something you're going to think about for ages and I think you should just bite the bullet and do something about it.

If it's just a simple trim at the back then it's not big deal :)
ok i will.

i'll do it.

i'll do it tomorrow.

you're my voice of reason sarah.

kaylz

HSC
can you post pics of le mullet before you get it fixed pls?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)