Im scared lol (1 Viewer)

TankKuno

HSC
Got ext 2 tmrw... i have done papers but i still feel so underprepared and i feel like i wont be able to answer a single question at all.....

how about u people?
me too. but since u have done papers and assuming u marked them, u wouldve internalised most of the content. So dont worry too much and all the best for tomorrow

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
Complex/Vectors:
As long as you're good with algebra and interpreting qs. Free af

Integration:
Also pretty free.

Mechanics:
List out variables and know how to use formulas

Proofs:
Lowkey rng based on how much you've familiarised yourself with types of qs
Induction should be chill

Overall take it easy. List out variables, write down formulas, and make sure you read the question carefully. It may all just be imposter syndrome and you're very much prepared. Have fun cause it's gonna be over real quick

SB257426

Very Important User
HSC
me too. but since u have done papers and assuming u marked them, u wouldve internalised most of the content. So dont worry too much and all the best for tomorrow
well i did mark them and went over them its just that i have been doing a few papers my friend gave from his tutoring place and im struggling to even get 60 ... like they have some insane proof q's in the end and i cant get them :(

TankKuno

HSC
well i did mark them and went over them its just that i have been doing a few papers my friend gave from his tutoring place and im struggling to even get 60 ... like they have some insane proof q's in the end and i cant get them :(
considering its tutoring papers, it may be a lot harder than the usual hsc paper. like i said, go out there doing your best and it will all come forth, so its best not to stress over it now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)