im screwed (1 Viewer)

georgiarae

HSC
um hi, i just joined this site about three minutes ago so im not really sure what im doing... i kind of accidentally stumbled in here looking for some help with my english assignment... which is due in about FOUR DAYS! its the whole imaginative journeys thing and iv chosen really stupid texts like American Gods by Neil Gaiman and I Am The Walrus by the Beatles... i can't find any information on them anywhere! i was wandering if there's anybody out there that could possibly help me by either:
a) sending me some information on these two texts, or,
b) sending me any suggestions for two new texts i could use and could polish in the short amount of time i have left.
i don't really know how to use this whole post/board thing so if its possible could you email me with the information rather than putting it on here? its just im not very computer literate and i dont know what im doing! sorry if this is too long or anything i tend to babble when im stressed...
xox georgia

Spunge12

HSC
Yeah, you're screwed.

You can always change your texts, especially if you haven't started.
At least you have Beatles taste.

"I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together"

quincyboi

HSC
try arcade fire song 'tunnels.' u can talk about the way it decribes the protagonist imagining using love to escape the greif of loss....or something like that.:confused:

WouldbeDoctor

HSC
N/A
How did you go? I thought females were supposed to be superior then males at english... Tsk tsk tsk.

passion89

HSC
Well go with something simple and overused for now -- Wizard of Oz. It's quite easy to analyse and then once your done with the assessment change it to something a little better coz u do have time :D

georgiarae

HSC
i did really well, thanks for asking! i ended up useing Martin Luther King Jnr.'s speech "i have a dream"... so yeah, now i just have to write my essay because EXAMS START TOMORROW! eek!

passion89

HSC
georgiarae said:
i did really well, thanks for asking! i ended up useing Martin Luther King Jnr.'s speech "i have a dream"... so yeah, now i just have to write my essay because EXAMS START TOMORROW! eek!
Cool :D

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)