im screwed (1 Viewer)

MyLoveIsPure

HSC
Am i the only who he just cant sit down and study? I just cant study, its too hard. Ive tried. I've even went to the library a fair few times, but i cant even study then. I just cant sit down and study....i have to move! What should i do? I probably studied like 4-5 hours maximum for the HSC.

HELP!!!

Bec-B

HSC
Yeah I know a lot of people have this problem. If you can't sit still, you could try walking around and reading your notes aloud, or if you reading them while you're on an exercise bike or something like that. Even if you study in half hour blocks and then do something active. Just try to do little bits at a time, that might help.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think that some people believe for the HSC their whole study pattenr will change. All the bad things they did before will be gone and they will work for one goal - getting their HSC and the marks they want. Only problem study and how you study doesn't magically change. Old habits do die hard.

Instead of sitting down and saying your going to study. Write lists on what you want to get one, give rewards, set completion times etc. Have a plan not just "study for a few hours".

Good luck. :)

ricometa

HSC
well i guess its alright,
im jus bummed out, i hate englsih with a strong passion
and i know i cant mend my horrible ways that i have created this past year, with this one big exam.
If ive been doing shit, what magical fairyland reason will i get booming marks in this final exam.

off to be a drift king i am, or some say taxi driver

Heretique

HSC
I think everyone is just slowly losing motivation, what with knowing its all over soon and being excited for whatever it is you have planned for after the HSC. Im usually an avid stuider who stresses constantly, but now with the HSC only 2 days away, Im not very stressed and I haven't been studying as much as I thought I would. I've reached the point where Im just so over it, I think I've stopped caring. I really do want a high UAI, and Im still studying as much as I can and I will continue to give it my all, but with this lack of motivation, Im afraid my marks will drop. Although, it could be a good thing. Going into the exams less stressed could mean I perform better...who knows...Just try your best to study and do the best you can thats all anyone can ask

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)