i'm SOOO... confused! (2 Viewers)

slip

HSC
This sounds so much like me. I asked this girl her number the ohter day after 6months of smiles and waves and so on. Anyways long story short we are going out next week.

capsicum

HSC
veanz said:
hehe nothing dagnabit, and i daydream about starting a convo with him..atm ive written a note to give to him next time i c him.

i think what stops me is that he's really smart and articulate, and that my image of him is on some sort of pedestal..and that if i ever spoke to him there'd only be verbal diahorrea :rollseyes: my friends tell me though, he is just another person..

i dont know even if has a gf...should i ask him when i hand him the note? hehe how the heck do you go about something like that? gah damn these butterflies..
yeah, i read your thread about the letter. to be honest, i've actually thought about writing a letter myself, but i thought it was too old fashioned too!

anyway, it's hard isn't it? have you ever done so before? or spoken to him? it might be easier if he's spoken to you, or given you some sort of clue. this guy and i have never said anything, apart from the time he said sorry to me consecutively (about 4 times) cuz he was in my way. ;)

it really peeves me when you're unsure if they're dating someone. it hurts too, eh? i think, if you guys haven't spoken, don't ask him if he has a gf cuz it might make him feel awkward. i'd save it for when we get to know each other just a tad better. ohhh, time is passing by so ever slowly!

Jase

HSC
hopefully if hes not an arse, then he wouldn't be giving false hints. Although he could be just as confused as you are. Or mabye hes just confused about approaching a younger girl.

all this girlyboyish business is silly anyway, but you only live once so go for it ( it seems the general consensus has reached this conclusion).

smegthehead

is chairman kaga
HSC
if it ends up that he already has a girlfriend then i've got one word for you....

HOMEWRECKER!!!!!

if not good luck and keep truckin'

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
slip said:
This sounds so much like me. I asked this girl her number the ohter day after 6months of smiles and waves and so on. Anyways long story short we are going out next week.
thats nice :)have a good time!

capsicum

HSC
slip said:
sweet! did you ever speak to her during those 6 months? well, only another 2 days until i might see him at work! *fingers crossed*

slip

HSC
I gave her home from school once. But apart from that it was really just the occasional hello. Talk to him next time you see him. Ask for his number.

The only reason anything is happening for me now is cause i got scared by it being my last day of school and that i thought i might not see her again. So it was then or never. (Plus i was still drunk and hey it always helps the nerves)

~Dreamer

HSC
veanz said:
hehe nothing dagnabit, and i daydream about starting a convo with him..atm ive written a note to give to him next time i c him.

i think what stops me is that he's really smart and articulate, and that my image of him is on some sort of pedestal..and that if i ever spoke to him there'd only be verbal diahorrea :rollseyes: my friends tell me though, he is just another person..
hope it works out for you (and capsicum) ive written a letter to my crush/friend. there was a big argument, and when i gave it to him, he said nothing. it was as if nothing had happened. and now we talk, but theres a bit of tension. and the feeling i had for him is gone... not a great motivational story...

i also go for the smart articualte type of guy...and it wouldnt hurt if they had a nice pair of biceps to go with it ;)

capsicum

HSC
slip said:
I gave her home from school once. But apart from that it was really just the occasional hello. Talk to him next time you see him. Ask for his number.

The only reason anything is happening for me now is cause i got scared by it being my last day of school and that i thought i might not see her again. So it was then or never. (Plus i was still drunk and hey it always helps the nerves)
hehe we don't even say hello. or maybe we do, but everything's in the eyes and actions. i have to keep thinking, "if he quits his work, then there's no chance i'll ever see him" to be able to talk to him. but i will now. so how are things for you guys?

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
~Dreamer said:
hope it works out for you (and capsicum) ive written a letter to my crush/friend. there was a big argument, and when i gave it to him, he said nothing. it was as if nothing had happened. and now we talk, but theres a bit of tension. and the feeling i had for him is gone... not a great motivational story...

i also go for the smart articualte type of guy...and it wouldnt hurt if they had a nice pair of biceps to go with it ;)
what was the argument about? :(

ive been rethinking, i havent spoken at least 10 words to this guy, would giving him a note scare him off..? gah faudge it :s

slip

HSC
Most of the time we didnt say hello either, it was all the actions aswell. I reckon this guy probably feels the same as you do.

Things are going good, she is away at the moment but we've been talking and it seems to be going heaps good.

And Veanz i reckon you shuold just talk to him, notes seem a bit childish IMO, but if it is easier then its better then sayin nothing.

capsicum

HSC
Well, hopefully he does. I'll soon find out this weekend - that is, of course, if he's working. But I'm happy for you Slip! And yeah, talking to him would be a little better than giving him a note/letter cuz you'll get to see his reaction, unless that's not what you wanted.

veanz

hath no fury
HSC
N/A
slip said:
Veanz i reckon you shuold just talk to him, notes seem a bit childish IMO, but if it is easier then its better then sayin nothing.
yaya.. me thinks: talk first, wildly make out, and then give him the note :p

Juliet

HSC
Wow. Exactly the same thing happened to me about 2 years ago. And since then its been a never ending cycle of smiles/little conversations/communication through eyes. Who knows what will happen next time. Good luck with your guy capsicum! :)

~Dreamer

HSC
veanz said:
what was the argument about? :(

ive been rethinking, i havent spoken at least 10 words to this guy, would giving him a note scare him off..? gah faudge it :s
the guy i gave the note too was umm... not the type that opens up easily. he is such a beutiful person, caring, funny, etc. but when it came to speak about feelings he just didnt want t confront it. the argument invovled a rumour spread about him and another person that wasn ttrue. anyways if you didnt speak more than 10 words to this guy, and are not sure if he'll respond, speak to him first... cos giving him a note might note trigger the response you want. if you're wiling to take a risk oyu can give the letter and hope he is respondive and hopefully feel teh same way :)

^___ShabS___^

capsicum said:
okay, well, i've had a crush on this guy for ages but i only see him once a week (if i'm lucky). we've never spoken, and most of our communication is through the eyes. yesterday, i saw him and he saw me and i was just walking past as usual, not expressing any emotion (like usual) but our eyes caught and we both slowly smiled at each other! so i went off feeling pretty proud, but then i remembered my friend told me that she heard he has a girlfriend.

anyhow, later in the evening, he was out with some of his friends and i was out with my friends, and somehow we always ended up hanging around near each other. i caught his eyes a few times but i didn't dare look at him. my friends were watching him and told me that he kept looking over in my direction and sneaking looks at me when he was speaking with his friends. they also said that he took one last look at me before he continued walking on. later, to my surprise, we were across the road from each other and i couldn't help but look at him, and saw that he was glancing at me too. what surprised me was that he smiled and waved at me! omgosh, i melted cuz that was the first time in like half a year he actually acknowledged me!

okay, so now i'm a bit lost. guys, what do you think this boy feels, really? judging from his actions yesterday, do you think he has a girlfriend? and girls, how do you think i should make the next step?
OMG !!!!! ... im in the exact same situation ... except i dont know if he has a gf ....

his sister is my friend (same skool, same year)... she's always taking my pics ... i think what we discuss goes straigth to him!! ... he knows everything about me ...
he's so cute! he looks like enrique iglesias ... thats why i like him! ;)

so sorry i cant help u coz im lost too! :D

capsicum

HSC
LOL so nice to know you guys have experienced or are experiencing the same thing. hehe Good luck to all out there too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
okay, here is an opinion from a guy who is hapless and single.

don't wait or its gona b 2 late.

a similar thing happened to me. well i really liked this girl. but she was like 2 years older than me. everyone kept hintin that she liked me. we talked sometimes. i ignored the rumours. because you know how it is in a school; rumours are floated around. well she hten got asked out. and now she's with someone else. i was unclear. i didn't know what to do. hence i did nothing. tell him your feelings. it could ease the feelings.
:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)