im starting to stress!!! (1 Viewer)

stressed02

i hate repetitive noises, and every time im in an exam all i hear is the tap tap tap of a pen or the jiggle jiggle jiggle of a leg... grrrr can't you all just keep STILL!!!!

haha just letting off a little steam i believe..! but i'm not STRESSED NOOOOOOOOOOO not at all

Originally posted by Lazy
BAM!! BAM BAM BAM BAM!!

Your right that does feel good....i think your onto something Lilith
:D
Yep, good stress relief
Especially if you're up until 4am studying for english and just can't handle another technique question and start running around the house yelling BAM BAM BAM BAM BAM waking everyone else up with the noise. It's feels so good

(I've never actually done that, perhaps tonight :))

Originally posted by stressed02
i hate repetitive noises, and every time im in an exam all i hear is the tap tap tap of a pen or the jiggle jiggle jiggle of a leg... grrrr can't you all just keep STILL!!!!

haha just letting off a little steam i believe..! but i'm not STRESSED NOOOOOOOOOOO not at all
Can't stand repetitive noises?
How about coughing, sneezing or other illness-related noises?
When I study, I make SURE that there is SOME noise, as I find this helps me in exam conditions... I tend not to hear any of the "distractions" that other people complain about outside of the exam.. then again, maybe it's ME making the noises or something LoL

What really gets to me, is when the person sitting diagonal from me constantly shakes his/her leg up and down up and down. I can see it from the corner of my eye and it tends to get me nervous and want to write faster...
It's like a constant clock ticking
but oh well

stressed02

hhaha that's kind of what i mean! just annoying noises piss me off... ! i hate the sound of turning pages as well.. . and bloody teachers heels walking up and down the hall! ah well, good luck guys.

dissonance

When I study, I make SURE that there is SOME noise, as I find this helps me in exam conditions
Well on Friday my neighbours decided that a little landscaping working needed to be done in their backyard....well actually a whole shitload of landscaping ---- a goddamn huge jackhammer contantly starting and stopping every few seconds about ten metres from my room starting at 7:30am (at least it wakes me up).

hmmm, I guess if a jackhammer is anywhere near the exam room I'm totally prepared -- now if only I could be prepared for the exams themselves :rolleyes:

stressed02

i can't believe i did this...

really, ?? how annoying...

speaking of annoying, this afternoon my neighbour came home with her 4 year old twins, 10 year old and 15 year old and immediately started screaming at them for everything.. then the little ones were crying and howling, the older one was interrogating them and making them squeal, the whole household went on like this for about half an hour....

i stepped outside my study, went into the kitchen (facing their house) and screamed at the top of my lungs SHUUUUUTTTUUPPPPPPPP.....

it worked.. LOL

but i feel so rude!! especially since we know them quite well! ahha

HSC students need priority!!

user

Old enough to know better
HSC
hhaha that's kind of what i mean! just annoying noises piss me off... ! i hate the sound of turning pages as well.. . and bloody teachers heels walking up and down the hall! ah well, good luck guys.
i hate the sound of turning pages as well...especially when the guy next 2 u has turned their page about 3 times and i'm still stuck on first page.

and teachers always have to wear high heel shoes. it's like some kinda mandatory piss-the-students-off uniform!

T

timbk2

dont think the stress is gonna end after the HSC..
u have like 1-2 months free, and then u wait for your results.. HSC STRESS is NOTHING compared to waiting for that mail or opening that page online with your marks and your UAI.
Then, assuming you are happy with what you achieved, you have your uni preferences to worry about, and then the wait on whether or not you got into the course u wanted to get into. And if u didnt, u got another 2 weeks of stressing until the Second Round entries.
But once u get into uni... thats when the stress goes away.
The odd worry when u leave assignments till the night b4, but its a "skill" that u tend to get used to.

anyway.... good luck year 12.

You hate people turning pages?! LOL!
What I LOVE doing is five minutes into the exam turning the page so as to freak people out that i write so fast :D
And, when we have exams at school, we have writing pads, I love ripping off the sheets, slowly one at a time, during the middle of the exams, and i rip of extra sheets JUST to freak people out again

Evil is my name :D

Originally posted by dissonance

Well on Friday my neighbours decided that a little landscaping working needed to be done in their backyard....well actually a whole shitload of landscaping ---- a goddamn huge jackhammer contantly starting and stopping every few seconds about ten metres from my room starting at 7:30am (at least it wakes me up).

hmmm, I guess if a jackhammer is anywhere near the exam room I'm totally prepared -- now if only I could be prepared for the exams themselves :rolleyes:
Well, if you went to my school, you'd be in luck
Across the road, there are major constructions going on :D

Originally posted by timbk2
dont think the stress is gonna end after the HSC..
u have like 1-2 months free, and then u wait for your results.. HSC STRESS is NOTHING compared to waiting for that mail or opening that page online with your marks and your UAI.
Then, assuming you are happy with what you achieved, you have your uni preferences to worry about, and then the wait on whether or not you got into the course u wanted to get into. And if u didnt, u got another 2 weeks of stressing until the Second Round entries.
But once u get into uni... thats when the stress goes away.
The odd worry when u leave assignments till the night b4, but its a "skill" that u tend to get used to.

anyway.... good luck year 12.
Oh Jeebus, thanks alot! :rolleyes:
The only reason I'm looking forward to the bloody HSC is because of how relieved I'm gonna feel after it, and now you tell me that things just get worse
I might as well quit while I'm ahead

T

timbk2

we'll..... its a differnt type of stress but..
for the HSC... u gotta stress to study hard and do well...

but for the other things like the UAI and stuff..... its not up to you. Theres nothing you can do but wait and worry (if u feel like u need to worry). So yeh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)