I'm stressed as fuck! (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
Fucking hospitality shit fucking subject. Fucking bad subject in the whole world.

Fucking english and hospitality on the same day is like some virgin kid getting fucked in the ass for the very first time.

Fucking can't believe this shit. Why the fuck is hospitality 100%. I am utterly terrified at this bullshit. Fuck you VET courses. No wonder tafe fucking sucks piece of shit. Fucking belonging come suck my dick as well you useless piece of shit. omfg going to fail hospitality because 100%. i'm gonna get like 70 raw mark instant 70 atar.

fuck you

MrTammoth

HSC
still going to fail no matter how much i study.

belonging is gonna be like some shit ass question that i can't adapt to and then creative will be like the same

MrTammoth

HSC
stop bitching and go study
no i need to bitch cause this fucking hospitality is fucking 100%.

i just fucking realised it's 100% yesterday and i was so chill for hospitality because in trials ranked 3rd and was like cbf and get carried nek fucking minit i look at hospitality forum and trials/ranks don't count forshit.

astroman

HSC
no i need to bitch cause this fucking hospitality is fucking 100%.

i just fucking realised it's 100% yesterday and i was so chill for hospitality because in trials ranked 3rd and was like cbf and get carried nek fucking minit i look at hospitality forum and trials/ranks don't count forshit.
every post brings down ur atar by 1

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Keep fighting for that 89 ATAR. You still might be in the running.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)