I'm stressed as fuck! (1 Viewer)

MrTammoth

HSC
dw, just focus on study on everything apart from hospo, fuck it
lol but hospo is 100%. if i get 40/80 = 70 raw mark = 70 atar.

chem and phys and eng adv and maths won't carry that brick

MrTammoth

HSC
hospitality fucking shit fuck subject. advise noone to pick this risky ass subject ever.

kalstar

swag
HSC
Uni Grad
my mummy says that uws so fair and friends say bad reputation and you can't transfer out of it that easily and if i was to graduate from there it's very hard to find a job because they'll be like wtf uws k bye.
ur mum

is right. gg.

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
Mate, listen here. I know HOSPO is the shittiest fucking fucked in the head subject in the whole world, but try as much as you can to bullshit it. Always use laws and use exmaples. Even if you cant answer the question, your given marks for examples. Industry relevant examples. For eg. chef cant pour oil down sink, it builds teamwork in the kitchen WHATEVER YOU CAN SPELL, JUST WRITE. DOESNT MATTER IF ITS SHIT AS FUCKING BALLS YOU WRITE IT. So yeah!

And you can easily get into commerce at UWS then transfer. You'll be fine. Honestly, when your in the exam room tomorrow afternoon, the info will hit you, and you'll write so fucking fast you'll tear a damn whole in the paper, and the damn table itself. Okay? Now go fucking rest, and brush up on your bullshitting skills, okay mate? Kills me to see people like this, because it tells me how unjust the fucking system is. JUST KNOW THIS: UWS will take anyone with a damn pulse and a bank acccount, and PLUS they give you extra marks so you are good to go no matter.

MrTammoth

HSC
Mate, listen here. I know HOSPO is the shittiest fucking fucked in the head subject in the whole world, but try as much as you can to bullshit it. Always use laws and use exmaples. Even if you cant answer the question, your given marks for examples. Industry relevant examples. For eg. chef cant pour oil down sink, it builds teamwork in the kitchen WHATEVER YOU CAN SPELL, JUST WRITE. DOESNT MATTER IF ITS SHIT AS FUCKING BALLS YOU WRITE IT. So yeah!

And you can easily get into commerce at UWS then transfer. You'll be fine. Honestly, when your in the exam room tomorrow afternoon, the info will hit you, and you'll write so fucking fast you'll tear a damn whole in the paper, and the damn table itself. Okay? Now go fucking rest, and brush up on your bullshitting skills, okay mate? Kills me to see people like this, because it tells me how unjust the fucking system is. JUST KNOW THIS: UWS will take anyone with a damn pulse and a bank acccount, and PLUS they give you extra marks so you are good to go no matter.
omg that simile is inspirational :')

thanks bae!

tbh i'm aiming for state mark for hospo lel

MrTammoth

HSC

why can't i like your post?! :(

MrTammoth

HSC
k gonna call it a night.

good night my precious bunnies.

We'll will discuss how fucked up the english exam was and how hospitality just gg'ed my atar tmr.

xx

futuremidwife

HSC
Uni Grad
omg that simile is inspirational :')

thanks bae!

tbh i'm aiming for state mark for hospo lel
You honestly have the capability. I can tell. So do it. Smash the fuck out of that exam paper tomorrow. Don't undermine your ability. That's the last thing you should ever do mate because once you do that, the fucking system wins. I BELIEVE IN YOU MATE!!! WE ALL DO!!! FUCK BOS!! FUCK HOSPO!! YEAH!!!

MrTammoth

HSC
You honestly have the capability. I can tell. So do it. Smash the fuck out of that exam paper tomorrow. Don't undermine your ability. That's the last thing you should ever do mate because once you do that, the fucking system wins. I BELIEVE IN YOU MATE!!! WE ALL DO!!! FUCK BOS!! FUCK HOSPO!! YEAH!!!
i love you <3. Please come to beach bbq when hsc finishes i must meet you and kiss you

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Good luck bro

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)