Imaginative Journey.... Anyone? (1 Viewer)

piasimona

HSC
heya im doing my hsc this year (2005) just wondering who else is doing imaginative journey? maybe we could all help eachother out :D
what do you reckon?

hope to hear from you soon!

cheers
pia

get_born

Yeah I'm doing th imaginitive journey, and yeah if anything ever pops up ill be glad to help, its what forums are all about.

sarahxx

zapmaa
HSC
yes i am doing it too perscribed text: Coleridge

i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry
i hate his poetry

who seriously has that much time to right that kinda crap :chainsaw:

jack_p

HSC
can you help me?

hey i was going to get you off the subject of colridge and ask if you had any extra material to use in the journey essay, area of study?

steffie_jay2

HSC
Imaginative Journeys

Hi everyone,

Is there anyone who is doing Shakespeare's The Tempest for their prescribed text?

I want someone else's view on it, apart from the idiots at my school. If you have any help hints, they would be greatly appreciated.

STEF

musclechook

HSC
hey im doing the tempest in class aswell but i dont know if i have much info that would be useful to you. What sort of stuff are you looking for?

manifestation

What?!
HSC
jack_p said:
hey i was going to get you off the subject of colridge and ask if you had any extra material to use in the journey essay, area of study?
i am doing the imaginative journey too, i got 100% for that section in my trials :) If you're asking about related material, well Leunig cartoons are always good. They are very metaphorical and you can draw alot of points from them. One that i used is "The Journey" by Leunig.

Kat@home

HSC
hey guys! anyone got any idea's for texts to use in the Learning Log? they can't be on the HSC list...
any help??

Kat@home

HSC
hey guys! anyone got any idea's for texts to use in the Learning Log? they can't be on the HSC list...
any help??

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
Kat@home said:
any help??
This thread is 2 years old! :)

LynFay

HSC
LOl. This is tres old
True, but ppl like me come on and check them anyway.:D I needed help on imaginative journeys. How about Keats poems??? Like ode to a nightingale and on first looking into chapmans homer??? they're both imaginative...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)