Imaginative Journey Definition (1 Viewer)

JamiL

in the northen hemisphere (who saids australia is
HSC
An imaginative journey is the manifestation of a fantastical realm, where amazing possibilities are only limited by the capacity to imagine. The composer will draw the responder into their individual journey, with the precise placement of particular techniques. Composers may intend for their work to be entertaining, but many text serve as a reproval from reality to contemplate possibilities, or to teach the audience and and identify social vices.
I was asked to do a defenition for imaginative journeys (which i should of done 10 weeks ago), above is what i have come up with. im not sure about it thou. any input from any1 will be highly appreciated.

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
I think it's because people are on holidays perhaps? That's a nice definition of imaginative journey, and it looks to me like you'll do well in Advanced English this year. I love your statement that amazing possibilities are only limited by the capacity to imagine. Top stuff and is exactly what the imaginative journey is about. Same with the composer drawing the respondents in, that's an important part of your essay, because yes they are trying to relay to readers/viewers the power of the imagination. A premise I had for the HSC was that each imaginative journey in my texts had a transcendant purpose that rose above human physical limitations. I wrote about the potential of our imaginations and the notion that our minds could journey to self-realisation. Remember, there are two types of journeys - those that take place entirely within the imagination - and those inspired by the imagination, but each have the same purpose. "Reproval from reality to contemplate possibilites" Perfect.

I hope I have helped somewhat. I've attached my AOS essay. I got 15/15 for a similar essay. Hope this gives you a clearer idea of what the hell I'm on about. Good luck with your course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)