Imaginative Journey Help. (1 Viewer)

WinkyNewman

HSC
Hi all,
This is my first post so bear with me :)
I have a 6 minute speech on Imajinative Journeys, I have to select two texts (not poems) and analyse etc. One text has to be visual, the other not. I was thinking of doing the Matrix and the lyrics from Stairway to Heaven.. If anyone else has any ideas for 2 relating texts it would be greatly appreciated. Also if you could point me in the direction of some anaylisis on the net?
Thanks,
Josh

WinkyNewman

HSC
Some more info sorry..
I am in Year 12, doing the Advanced English course. I am really stumped and I think so far, Imaginative Journeys is my worst topic, I need help :( I need a visual and a Non Visual text that could share a common thesis.. Help is greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
Josh

CVHS08.KLE

HSC
i did lucy in the sky with diamonds.. by the beatles.. pretty easy to analyse.. heaps of imagination in that.. lol the imagery requires u to imagine! just check out the threads for that some pretty good points can be found. umm and charlie and the chocolate factory and alice in wonderland are pretty good.. novel or movie.

joey...

HSC
I don't know two relating texts but a really good visual text is Finding Neverland it allows you to discuss the imaginary journey of composers, responders and individual characters alike... well it worked for me anyways. good luck!;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)