• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

imaginative journey & train song (1 Viewer)

iluvjacob

HSC
Ok so im doing a asst on imaginative journey. I have to find 10 related texts and write a 10 min speech i have the normal HSC ones like Enders Game, Journey to the Interior, The Road Not Taken, The Ivory Tail and Wind in the Willows. The only other ones I have is
Drops of Jupiter and I dont even get that! GRAH HSC ENG!! Anyone want to help? :) id REALLY like it!
If you can help me with any of it..
my email is ruby_knight@hotmail.com
or you can relpy here or something! Thanks!
xox

Last edited:

msackles

HSC
Some more related texts that are simple i think are:

Movies:
Fight Club
Wizard Of Oz
Jumanji

Songs:
Stairway to Heaven
Holy Grail by Hunters and Collectors

There's a whole thread posted on the first page of this board. Check it out

bassqueen16

HSC
wtf 10 RELATED texts, you'll be pressed to talk in detail about 4 let alone 10, your school is teh ghey my friend, kkthxbai ;)

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I really think you should clarify with your teacher that it is TEN related texts.

If this is the case (which is pretty stupid because you'll run out of time in articulating any extensive, in-depth analysis) then seriously ASK HER/HIM how students were able to do this in the past. If people must hand in their speeches to be checked through by the teacher, ask for these past copies so you can understand how this is even possible.

eurabbie

HSC
Yes I wil confirm it is 10 text again (10 texts!). It is standard english and the idea is that the more texts a students collects and understands then the more they will remember when it comes to exam time.

Our assignmnet consists of a logobook of ten texts (or more i am doing bout 15) then a 10 minute speech. It is a standard english class so it does actually help people i have found. There is another post with 9/10 of my summries.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
I'm not doubting it'll help people but you'll find yourself very pressed for time and space for you speech that's all :)

If you have to compare and contrast these related texts too, then seriously best of luck, that'd be too much for most people :S

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)