imaginative journeys (1 Viewer)

stevie-kirkland

HSC
my set text is the tempest and i am also doing the childrens book 'where the wild things are' does anyone know another good related to use that isnt common,
like the wizard of oz etc.
and have any notes on it with how it relates to the tempest and where the wild things are
much appreciated

cazgirl123

HSC
I thought about the Wizard of Oz, but I decided to go for Alice's Adventures In Wonderland instead. THere's also AI and A Beautiful Mind. We haven't really started this course yet (not in class anyway) and I don't really have a clue how The Tempest relates to anything.

lol now I think about it, that probably isn't really very helpful to you, sorry :p

Christina168

HSC
Fpr an extra text, there is a painting called "the tempest", sorry i dont know who painted it (real good art student i am!) i suggest you look it up, its got the whole island idea, the storm a girl, a boy, a baby.. and it could be really helpful in comparison and analysis.
hope i helped a little... :rolleyes:

NoWorries...

HSC
Teachers at my school have advised that you analyse Salvador Dhali's artworks. As for another sort of text, someone is doing 20,000 leagues under the sea. My assessment is due on wednesday and i havent started and i have no texts.
Good luck with yours though!

Sim37

HSC
fight club is great

there is the film and the book which helps if you need a variety of different types of texts

i'm using the film for Imaginative Journeys and also for Powerplay...

also using 'where the wild things are' for imaginative journeys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)