• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

imainative journey speech where the wild things are HELP!!! (1 Viewer)

jacqueline4593

HSC
Hi all, I have a speech due friday and the question is about my related text enhancing both the audiences and my own understanding of the journey, I am doing colleridge and was thinking of doing "where the wild things are" for my related text, but I don't know where to start!!!! all help would be greatly appreciated. xx:confused:

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
When you chose "Where the wild things are" as your self selected text, didn't you think about how you would link it to the question and all your other texts?

Also remember that you don't always have to show similarities when linking, you can compare & contrast.

Edit: Which Coleridge poems are you doing?

Last edited:

jacqueline4593

HSC
i have found some simularites but not enough to fill my speech, i am doing "this lime tree bow my prision" and "frosted midnight"

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
jacqueline4593 said:
i have found some simularites but not enough to fill my speech, i am doing "this lime tree bow my prision" and "frosted midnight"
Frost AT midnight you mean?

Remember, quality NOT quantity. If you're required to speak for 3-5 minutes, it's better if you correctly answer the question in 3 minutes rather than babble on for 5.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)