Impact of globalisation assignment, wats a good country to do (1 Viewer)

raging_squid

HSC
i want to do one that's different from the majority of people so i can write a different essay to most people in the HSC question. Any one have past sites, info, and essays on different economies they have studied.
thanks

AGB

HSC
I reckon Ireland is a good one to do.. especially as a result of the recent announcement that Ireland has the best quality of life of anywhere in the world

~ ReNcH ~

!<-- ?(°«°)? -->!
HSC
Without Wings said:
lots of ppl do china or south korea...its really up to you :)
Is it necessary to be unique in order to maximise your chance of getting a good mark?
I'm 95% sure that I'll be investigating the Chinese economy, but then again 90% of the candidature is doing the same...would markers get bored? Or do they consider each essay individually?

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Go nuts on a Scandinavian country such as Finland, Norway, Sweden or even Iceland, with consolidated work visa systems amongst other policy iniatives, you could write a very different essay indeed when compared to those south east asia essays which are a dime a dozen.

RyddeckerSMP

Go The Knights!
HSC
I would think that Poland may well be a fun one... only problem is that it is in the Leading Edge Textbook, which might mean a lot of people are doing it...
Maybe South Africa then? I would really doubt that anyone would do any country from Africa, which would make doing it very interesting....

KOfGHS

HSC
N/A
Do India mate, so much to talk about. Either that or China because its a transition economy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)