Importance of hospo trial paper... (1 Viewer)

N1C0L3

HSC
hi
apparently this trial paper for hospo actually has 0% counting towards our hcs/assesments... its only usefull as a backup if we are unable to attend the exam for some reason.. is that true?
Also, is it important to still do well in it to keep your rank? Will ur hospo ranking after the trial paper, have an impact on ur HSC UAI mark????
its sooo confusing..our teacher doesnt explain it very well.

any help most appreciated thanksss

loveforever

HSC
N1C0L3 said:
hi
apparently this trial paper for hospo actually has 0% counting towards our hcs/assesments... its only usefull as a backup if we are unable to attend the exam for some reason.. is that true?
Also, is it important to still do well in it to keep your rank? Will ur hospo ranking after the trial paper, have an impact on ur HSC UAI mark????
its sooo confusing..our teacher doesnt explain it very well.

any help most appreciated thanksss
Yes, it is true that your Trial mark does not count towards anything, it would only count if you were unable to do the HSC exam.

I'm not sure about ranks? Because the only mark from Hospitality that goes towards your UAI is your mark from the HSC exam.

marella

HSC
our teacher said that if we dont do the actual HSC exam, we dont get our certificate of completion and it was just a waste of time...

loveforever

HSC
marella said:
our teacher said that if we dont do the actual HSC exam, we dont get our certificate of completion and it was just a waste of time...
I'm pretty sure that's incorrect. I was under the impression that you only do the Hospitality exam if you want a UAI. Heaps of people in my class aren't doing the HSC exam because they don't want a UAI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)