Important Dates '04-'05 (1 Viewer)

ND

HSC
Hey Sac, how did you add Appl Fin? I'm thinking about just doing that, too lazy for math. Btw, when you getting back?

p.s. do you have john's email addy? (particularly msn)

edit: and what's your msn dude? (pm me if you don't wanna put it up)

Last edited:

RIZAL

HSC
trapmeister,

i think u can pick up the extra degree right at the start of the semester. u need to have a gpa of 2.75 from memory...so i think you'll be OK ;) and good choice in transferring into app fin...what brought that on? ur summer job?

dunno huangs email sorry..i know adam's tho if u don't have it.

msn: breaker_sac@hotmail.com but i don't have msn access over here which sucks.

when will u be back in sydney? did u find a place to stay? i be back 9th feb in RMC. and did u find a gym yet? :)

ND

HSC
Nah i'm gonna add appl fin cos i realised with the amount of work i do i won't get great grades in math (cos i thought i killed the 133 exam and only got a D).

Not exactly sure when i'm getting back yet, cos i got a vacation place with citibank, but i'm supposed to start the econ201 summer course on the 10th, so i'm trying to get out of that (i told them my grandma was in a critical condition, but now they want documents, so my dad is calling people but i think i'm screwed), i know the job would be awesome but i can't throw away 1.5K.

Sarah has found a place to stay (btw did you know that she came over to dubai?, hahah she can't live without me :D), but she won't be abck in syd till the 13th so i have to find a place to stay for a few days if i come back for the summer course. Haven't been going to a gym over here, but i'm looking forward to getting back into it.

RIZAL

HSC
dude Citibank!! what department? that's pimp man...they got huge market capitalization. take citibank vac work over econ201 any day man.... but yeah..sucks to throw away 1.5....

and BS....sarah visited u? LOL LOL LOL. how did she find it over there? she really can't live without u hahahaha. u guys woulda had fun...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
When is the policy available?

The policy is available to students on three occasions throughout the academic year. Students should note the dates marked on the degree transfer policy as no late applications are accepted in any circumstance.

The policy is available as follows:

* Late December (after examination results have been released) - Early January for changes to occur before enrolling in the new academic year
* During the first week of classes in Semester 1
* After the Semester 1 examination results have been published until the end of the first week of classes in Semester 2.

For semester 2, 2004 the dates are Wednesday 21 July - Friday 6 August 2004

As a successful degree transfer means an amendments to your HECS details or International Tuition Fees as changes must be finalised before the HECS Census Dates in each Semester.
So i wasnt going crazy, I think ill hold off till then to transfer cos its auto acceptance anyway

ND

HSC
Not sure which department but they said they were gonna get me to write a report on reasons as to why some investment products are popular in the usa but not in dubai. I'm definately coming back now, but i spoke to them and they said that they'll try to arrange some work for me at the end of this year, so hopefully should be ok.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
by the methods of deduction and composition, it would be the poster himself.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh... who cares? :p

i thought this post was for IMPORTANT dates?! :p

X

xeuyrawp

jlh said:
uh... who cares? :p

i thought this post was for IMPORTANT dates?! :p
Only people who are smart enough to figure out what I meant would care:p

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
lol,
yeah greggory. obviously not smat enuf to figure out who rob is =P

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Grizzly said:
lol,
See kiddies, even if you try and leave...you'll be drawn back to mQ :p

X

xeuyrawp

Grizzly said:
lol,
jesus, his name's greggory? Feel sorry for you.

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hahaha.. i knew he was rob.. duh...

and yes i feel sorry for me as well....

X

xeuyrawp

jlh said:
hahaha.. i knew he was rob.. duh...

and yes i feel sorry for me as well....
You should change your name then. Do you look like a Gabriel? I love that name.

HSC
N/A
Gabriel is a nice name.

Unfortunately, it's not mine, but I'll get over that one day.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Important Note: From July 11, 2005, your MQID will no longer be used to access the Online Teaching Facility. Instead, you will be required to use your Student ID Number as your username (as found on your Campus Card). Your password will be the same password that you use to access myMQ Student Portal. If you have not yet accessed myMQ, your password will be your initial MQID password mailed to you after you enrolled. Further information is available here.

For WebCT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)