IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ: Music Subforums (1 Viewer)

Do you think Music should be sub-sectioned?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

compo^_^guy

HSC
what i meant was ALL music extension people are associated with music 2....anyhoo doesnt really matter

Jazz Man Tim

Cannonball
HSC
ujuphleg said:
No but all Extension people do Music 2.

The BoS renovation will take place sometime in 2005. The admins are currently writing the codes. I personally can't wait - I have been wanting subforums in here since late October. :) It will make things much clearer and neater. :)
yeh its gonna be good when the subforms come. it'll make things very easy to understand :)

trumpet geek

HSC
N/A
Well i reckon keep it the way it is right now cos not many people visit the music forum and if we divide it up into 2 then it would make it too small... i think its good to have both music 1 and 2 in the same forum so that we can still exchange ideas, help each other out, etc. Cos afterall, were all music students - it doesnt mater weahter we do music 1 or 2.

stainmepink

HSC
can i ask u guys, what difference is there between Music 1 and Music 2 in terms of workload? is Music 1 a serious bludge? haha sorry its a bit offtrack ..

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
stainmepink said:
can i ask u guys, what difference is there between Music 1 and Music 2 in terms of workload? is Music 1 a serious bludge? haha sorry its a bit offtrack ..
they both require some commitment but...

Music 1 has more prac and you can do more mainstream music, or stuff you actually like

Music 2 is more theory, more classical, avante garde etc type of music but it scales you up....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)