Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie wishes Susan a merry christmas and a very happy new year, and thinks Susan is only shocked as she did not partake of the first person conversaion which consisted mainly of goo goo dolls quotes :p

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
This is a bit late, but....

:D :D :D MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL! :D :D :D

(And especially to Lynn - the illustrious Elf on E, who has been working overtime for Santa).

This is not as late...

:D :D :D HAPPY BOXING DAY! :D :D :D

Love ya'll. :)

J

jhakka

Justin cowers in fear of being deckslapped.

He also wonders if we are over the third person thing?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
jhakka said:
Justin cowers in fear of being deckslapped.

He also wonders if we are over the third person thing?
Well, I am.

Nights Justin

HSC
N/A
NOOOOOOOO!

Lynn breaks her silence from IPR in shock. Lynn vehemently states that the use of third person narration has long established members of IPR as both sophisticated, mature and intelligent individuals who are capable of so much more than idle adolescent chit-chat of the kind found in other forums on BOS.

More to the point, Lynn feels that the use of third-person narration has become, as someone stated much earlier, "a way of life". It is one of the very special things that makes up the fabric of the very special IPR, and Lynn simply cannot understand why Alan would want to leave it...

Lynn will now refuse to talk to Alan unless he reverts back to third-person narration.
("When you've got nothing left to loose, turn to threats!" she laughs, as she calculates the cost of one very tiring but very exciting 'Day-After-Boxing-Day' sales.)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber shouts christmas greetings to all (especially the delightfully phallic Alan) and wishes everybody the best of the season. Amber had a good chrissy, but felt somewhat disappointed as this whole growing-up-and-finishing-school thing seems to have taken its tool on her appreciation of christmas in many ways.

Ah well

Amber also adds (in reference to previous discussion on socks) that she owns many many coloured pairs and does not necessarily wear matching pairs. Amber considers this 'living life on the edge' or 'outside the square', particularly as she is often at trouble at work for not wearing compulsary black socks and instead wearing multi coloured, stripey, sparkly ones.

Oh! Amber adds that boyfriend bought her tickets to Lion King for chrissy. For thursday night, 8pm. Therefore Amber and boyfriend are staying overnight in Newtown, and will be in Syd all thursday. Unfortunately however, Amber will not be able to meet up with anyone as she has pledged to spend the whole day with family friend (whom she is staying with that night). Amber apologises.
LOVE AND HUGS TO ALL!

XOXOX

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
PS- Amber's computer is still, sadly, broken. She is using her bf's to write and post this message :(

As soon as her net is up and running again (give me a few weeks...or longer guys.... *sniff sniff* :eek:) she will be back on chatting to her buddies as often as possible.... miss you all..... *mwah, mwah!*

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is very excited at the prospect of Amber being so close to her on thursday! Newtown is only a few suburbs away from where Katie lives, and only a 5-10 minute drive!! She feels like running in circles! She is also very pleased to hear that there is another person in the world who enjoys wearing mis-matched socks and is very glad that her workplace has no uniform requirements regarding socks. She suggests that if Amber doesnt already own a pair, she should get herself a pair of rainbow toe socks as they are the best socks ever!

HSC
N/A
Lynn wishes to let Amber know that The Lion King is BEAUTIFUL (And that one of her dance teachers is in it!!! :D).

Lynn will now completely disregard any previous thoughts as to "Restraining" herself from IPR to let Justin overtake her on the post tally. Now is NOT the time for caring. In fact, Lynn very much feels like Katie's avatar character at the moment, and went through a very...interesting...phase last night that flicked between moments of really lousy humour (sorry Marcus), hysteria (thank you Geoffrey), and spontaneity (such as trying to pretend to be a mermaid and staggering around like a drunk person).

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I had a sixhour shift today filled with helping dress hot sexy gay boys.....well, four. w00t!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn breaks her silence from IPR in shock. Lynn vehemently states that the use of third person narration has long established members of IPR as both sophisticated, mature and intelligent individuals who are capable of so much more than idle adolescent chit-chat of the kind found in other forums on BOS.
Marcus would like to point out that third person narration may also simply be the members of I-PR's way of glorifying idle adolescent chit chat. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)