• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn wonders whether her sms to Marcus was in bad taste. If it was, she apologises profusely and vows to be sensible and mature from now on.
Evan states using his psychic powers that the contents of the message was indeed shameful but that Marcus got a laugh out of it.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan has to go to sleep but wishes everyone goodnight and marcus a happy birthday

400miles

jhakka said:
Well the Extended Edition has the Director's Cut involved.

Collector's Edition has absolutely everything. :)

NEWSFLASH! Taken straight from the upcoming IPR Collectors Edition DVD. A backstage interview with Thomas the beloved creator of the fastest growing thread in the history of every world that ever once existed.

Interviewer: So Thomas what are your opinions on the other IPR members?
Thomas: Oh you know. I hate them all.
Interviewer: You do?
Thomas: Sure. I just lead them on because, you know, everyone kind of wants a piece of you when you create a thread like IPR. They all want to know you and be like you, so you gotta pretend to make them all happy.
Interviewer: Let me get this straight... you hate every single member of the thread.
Thomas: Uh huh.
Interviewer: Justin?
Thomas: He never gave me his major work
Interviewer: Katie?
Thomas: She's a total bitch man.
Interviewer: Lynn?
Thomas: I hate her in a loving loving way.
Interviewer: Alan?
Thomas: Sure, why not.
Interviewer: Evan?
Thomas: Who?
Interviewer: Evan...
Thomas: Who's that?
Interviewer: A new one...
Thomas: Oh one of the 05's... Don't get me started on the bloody 05's.
Interviewer: So I hear you've got the dirt on Katie.
Thomas: Sure do... turn the camera off and I'll disclose all.
Interviewer: But I -
Thomas: Turn the camera off! Interview is over!

400miles

In the next episode, Thomas tells of his battle with drugs.

PREVIEW:
Thomas: So Katie said, 'Just take it man, it won't do you any harm'. And I trusted her, you know? I trusted her!

HSC
N/A
Lynn is full of admiration for the loving hate that exists between herself and Thomas.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie thinks its not her fault if Thomas is gullible and she is incredibly persuasive. She would also like to announce that this is the least hungover she has EVER been and is feeling quite proud of herself. She is still however, a very cheap drunk, but is also very happy that her matchmaking worked out last night and one of her best friends now has a very hunky guy. She is also ace at shot chess, and won very easily even though she was quite drunk at the time. Some of the moves may not have been quite legal, but as previously stated, Katie is incredibly persuasive.

HSC
N/A
Yay! Lynn gives Katie 20 points for successful matchmaking, and another 10 points for not being hugely hungover. :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks a little glue will fix that quite easily :p Oh, and some R&R. :D

And on a slightly lighter note (possibly a whole octave above Justin's) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!

J

jhakka

Justin would like to take this chance to pinch Marcus' cheek and enquire as to when he will marry a nice Greek girl.

HSC
N/A
And have nice greek children! lol.

Lynn thinks now is a good time for Justin to suggest the list of names.

J

jhakka

The first child can be Justin, then Amber, Alan, Katie, Evan, Matt, Thomas and Susan. If Marcus has more kids than that he call call the next one Justin II. :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
The first child can be Justin, then Amber, Alan, Katie, Evan, Matt, Thomas and Susan. If Marcus has more kids than that he call call the next one Justin II. :)
Marcus can you be my Daddy :D

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
jhakka said:
How come Lynn isn't on this list? Or is she the person that Marcus is making babiees with? :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Marcus - and - Lynny - sitting - in- a- tree
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
First comes love, then comes......

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
1. Marcus tells Justin that he does not really know many nice Greek girls, (besides his cousins). The list of elegible bachelorette's is low;
2. Marcus will name his first daughter Despina, and his first son Raphael;
3. Marcus is not sure how he can be Evan's daddy;
4. Marcus asks I-PR stop making cheeky insinutations about Marcus and Lynn.

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks Despina and Raphael are beautiful names. :)

Lynn also wishes to say that she is somewhat upset by the comments above, as they are hurtful and untrue. She would prefer that the issue be left alone from now on.

On a lighter note, Thomas sends his best wishes via sms:

"I would just like to give you an sms giggle. If you go on IPR tonight tell them that work sucks and I think my boss is an alien"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
1. Evan finds it amusing that Marcus has decided his offspring's names without any possible input from his spouse/partner.
2. He also finds it amusing that Lynn finds the idea of being with Marcus so appalling
3. He thinks Raphael is cool also

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus informs Evan that he has made some preliminary name choices, but that these would naturally be openly discussed with his partner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)