• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Anyways, I'm going to bed and not looking forward to waking up at 4:30.

Later.
Poor Justin.....

HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus thinks that Lynn's euphemisms are...interesting...to say the least :p. He would, however, like to express his sympathy. He hopes Lynn finds solace in I-PR.
Lynn certainly hopes so. She will now continue her unpicking, and shakes her fist at the less-pleasant parts of today. *shakes fist*. "And now, carry on, carry on..."

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn certainly hopes so. She will now continue her unpicking, and shakes her fist at the less-pleasant parts of today. *shakes fist*. "And now, carry on, carry on..."
Marcus is muchly amused.

400miles

THomas is back from his party (he didn't cry too much) and everyone is gone. He cries. Then stops. Thomas tells how the party was fantastic and there was a karoke machine and he sang (goo goo dolls was all part of it)...

Thomas announces that he believes in luck and does not believe in fate or destiny. Thomas does believe in god, very much so, yet hates the church and feels like setting fire to george pell's residence. THomas announces that he's drunk.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie applauds Thomas for going one step further than her as she has never actually posted while drunk. She also thinks he is fantabulous for singing goo goo dolls at karaoke. Katie suggests Lynn take a leaf out of Snow White's book and whistle while she works :)

Marcus and Evan did not scare Katie off, she was having many conversations on msn which prevented her from posting here, and she was also hoping her sunburn would go down in time for work today. Except it hasnt. However Katie will go to work and whinge and eat chocolate. That sounds like a good idea. :D

J

jhakka

kami said:
Poor Justin.....
Justin will assume that that post wasn't spread with enough sarcasm that one could eat it on toast, but he will say that belittling people (in general) as a joke becomes less funny and more hurtful the more it happens.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus greets Katie. He also hopes that Justin is well, but thinks that he must be quite tired.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Justin I do apologise for any upset my statements my comments have caused but I think that was slightly uncalled for as I was merely expressing sympathy for your unfortunate hours and that I am not intentionally belittling you or anyone else on this thread and again I am sorry. I think truly it may be a better solution if I ceased posting in this thread after tonight especially since my comments have caused such a disturbance and my studeies recommence tommorrow.
Evan states that if Marcus still wants to borrow the LeGuin novel he can PM Evan a PO Box no. if he is not comfortable giving his address and Evan will post it in the mail.
Evan also says goodbye to Katie and Marcus and everyone else in case they are not online tonight

HSC
N/A
Lynn greet all and would like to say that having a nap with her big beautiful dogs is most rejuvinating, particularly when Piglet doesn't walk all over you.

Last edited:
J

jhakka

kami said:
Justin I do apologise for any upset my statements my comments have caused but I think that was slightly uncalled for as I was merely expressing sympathy for your unfortunate hours and that I am not intentionally belittling you or anyone else on this thread and again I am sorry. I think truly it may be a better solution if I ceased posting in this thread after tonight especially since my comments have caused such a disturbance and my studeies recommence tommorrow.
Evan states that if Marcus still wants to borrow the LeGuin novel he can PM Evan a PO Box no. if he is not comfortable giving his address and Evan will post it in the mail.
Evan also says goodbye to Katie and Marcus and everyone else in case they are not online tonight
As I said, I assumed there wasn't sarcasm in that post, but there very well could have been considering previous ones from last night. Perhaps I was a bit touchy, but I suppose potential problems should be addressed before they become serious fights.

I do not expect or want you to leave, though I would just appreciate it if the humour could be cooled down a little bit, especially when I did say I was tired and irrational. My intent was not to drive you away nor to say you hurt my feelings, but rather to point out that at that point I got a bit annoyed and figured I should say something. If it were any other IPR member, I would have done the same thing.

-J

EDIT: Thanks to Katie, Marcus and Lynn for their concern. Also, thank you to Evan for your sympathy, even if I wasn't sure if you were being sarcastic or not at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Due to considerable persuasion from Katie and Marcus, Evan will stay on ( though at reduced amounts due to recommencement of studies).
Evan also states that while he will be attempt to be more thoughtful in his posts he will not change his manner entirely as that is who he is.
He finally also asks how everybody else is doing?

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie would like to apologise to anyone she spoke to on msn tonight, she was quite tipsy and if she offended anyone, it wasnt meant. Her absence from the convo with Evan and Marcus was also due to a telephone call, not her ignoring them so she apologises if they thought she was ignoring them. Katie is now quite sober but has planned a very entertaining cocktail parteh on wednesday. If anyone would like to receive a drunken phonecall please send her your phone number and she will be happy to oblige :)

Katie would also like to assure Evan that she would never slip anything into his drink, although Alan, Thomas, Marcus, Matt and especially Lynn are not out of danger yet. Justin is only exempt because Katie does not take advantage of boys with girlfriends. People who are taken are strictly off limits, at least for Katie.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie doesnt chase men who are taken, because she knows how horrible it was when other girls were chasing her boyfriend. However he was a manslut so it probably doesnt matter. Still Katie believes in the "do unto others" thing. Mostly

400miles

Thomas agrees, he would like to think he's learnt from any mistakes he may have once made. On that note he would also like to declare that there is only 252 days until the HSC.

HSC
N/A
Lynn wonders if anyone else got a particularly good sleep last night. If she had not had to wake up before eight to send her brother off to school, it would have been a particularly good sleep-in as well (in her opinion anyway).

super katie said:
Katie would also like to assure Evan that she would never slip anything into his drink, although Alan, Thomas, Marcus, Matt and especially Lynn are not out of danger yet.
Lynn very innocently wonders why she is particularly at risk of having her drink spiked.

EDIT: Lynn was so excited at having finished one customer's alterations for the day, she decided to make pizza for her brother :) And she has just come back from eating some. Yum yum yum!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)