• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Tennille said:
Tennille states that it is the funny way of saying special. Justin knows what Tennille means.
Justin has no idea. He is not the type of person who would walk down the street in the city screaming out "SPEEEEESHAL" at the top of his lungs.

HSC
N/A
Lynn thinks IPR is special with a capital "S" and even another capital that is in invisible ink and hasn't been discovered yet.

Last edited:

400miles

Listen all. This is your creator. (Thomas that is). I just wanted to tell you all that I'm sending huge floods your way and only one of you shall survive (plus two of every animal... ok lets make it three of every animal). I love you all and you all love me right? Right? Ahem... answer me! Right?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
After having a relatively pleasing day in class Evan is peeved that ALL of IPR are benefactors (except for Thomas but he doesn't count) and wonders how it is that everyone conspired to become benefactors on the days that he doesn't look at IPR
P.S Evan will love anyone who dies as that means more pets for him :)

HSC
N/A
LOL! Lynn thinks that it is pure coincidence that most of the Benefactor IPR members have been online at the same time-ish over the last few days and points out that there are still others - including '04s - who do not have benefactor status :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
LOL! Lynn thinks that it is pure coincidence that most of the Benefactor IPR members have been online at the same time-ish over the last few days and points out that there are still others - including '04s - who do not have benefactor status :)
No there aren't just Katie and Thomas, it's like this elitist, fascist group purposefully excluding Evan WWWWWAAAAAAAAHHHHH!e.t.c

HSC
N/A
Lynn is muchly amused by the "etc" tagged onto the end, and would be even more amused if the music file she is trying to manipulate would hurry up and attach itself to the email so she can send it off to a muso friend to be sped up...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn is muchly amused by the "etc" tagged onto the end, and would be even more amused if the music file she is trying to manipulate would hurry up and attach itself to the email so she can send it off to a muso friend to be sped up...
Due to Lynn's amused manner, Evan forgives her fascist nature.......just this once :)

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
omg, are you people for real? 347 pages of shite in the third person? and they say *I* spam.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
EDIT: Have retracted statement - it was vulgar and unnecessary, and I apologise.

Last edited:

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
goldendawn said:
I don't mean to be rude glycerine, but why don't you go lubricate something? :)
don't you mean:

"Marcus doesn't want to be rude, but Marcus also wishes glycerine to lubricate something"

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
crazyhomo said:
don't you mean:

"Marcus doesn't want to be rude, but Marcus also wishes glycerine to lubricate something"
Marcus thinks that crazyhomo is being most impertinent, :p.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glycerine said:
omg, are you people for real? 347 pages of shite in the third person? and they say *I* spam.
Evan thinks that it is not spam or shite but simply a testament to the glory of EE2, he also thinks that using the third person is good because it's an excellent way to get to know each other.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
Erin doesn't mean to offend. She's really quite glad the loser phenonema has been contained to such an insular environment.

kami said:
Evan thinks that it is not spam or shite but simply a testament to the glory of EE2, he also thinks that using the third person is good because it's an excellent way to get to know each other.
ps. Has actually completed EE2, how about you?

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus thinks that crazyhomo is being most impertinent, :p.
crazyhomo thinks marcus doesn't know the meaning of impertinent

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
crazyhomo said:
crazyhomo thinks marcus doesn't know the meaning of impertinent

Marcus thinks that crazyhomo shouldn't bark up that tree, ;).

crazyhomo

under pressure
HSC
goldendawn said:
Marcus thinks that crazyhomo shouldn't bark up at tree, ;).
crazyhomo thinks marcus doesn't realise the above remark was intended to be impertinent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)