• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique66

jhakka said:
Justin would like to announce to the world that he passed Semester 1 history. He is so relieved. :D
Monique congratulates Justin *pats back :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin would like to announce to the world that he passed Semester 1 history. He is so relieved. :D
Evan hires a flying saucer to abduct Justin and take him somewhere nice so he can celebrate.

HSC
N/A
kami said:
The MX2 lecture at USYD was deplorable and pathetic, it was *worse* than the one at Abbotsleigh for EE1...and Evan has come to the conclusion that no teacher is really competent in MX2. It has also made Evan decide...NO MORE STUDY DAYS!!!
Lynn thinks that Mr Smith is a fantastic teacher. There is also another wonderful teacher (Mrs somethingarather? Another HSC marker, we had her for a sub once, and she stands to record as one of the few subs well-treated at HGHS) If Evan would merely turn himself into a girl and sneak into Hornsby Girls for the rest of the year?

Lynn congratulates Justin on passing History, and as soon as she can be bothered, will start thinking about how to access her Uni exam marks to see whether she passed cul100 or not.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
I would like to say that I miss Extension2 like a bitch. :(
I flamed this thread once I think.
Oh well.

J

jhakka

Yeah there was some flaming a few months back. I saw it and commented in the aftermath.

I also miss Ext 2. The 7:30 starts weren't ideal, and I was dead for the rest of the day when the coffee wore off, but hey, it was good fun. The amount of work we did there was minimal at best. :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn thinks that Mr Smith is a fantastic teacher. There is also another wonderful teacher (Mrs somethingarather? Another HSC marker, we had her for a sub once, and she stands to record as one of the few subs well-treated at HGHS) If Evan would merely turn himself into a girl and sneak into Hornsby Girls for the rest of the year?
Well Lynn...Evan would, but the operation didn't go so well last time so Evan is leary of using that avenue to sneak into Hornsby Girls again.

super katie said:
Katie would just like to say.... Thomas is a BITCH
But is he Katie's bitch? And if not, when is Katie going to get out the whip and show him who's boss?

glycerine said:
I would like to say that I miss Extension2 like a bitch.
It *is* the best of the English courses, sooo much better than Journeys. *shudders* Evan is soo happy that he only has to do the Extensions for English this year. Evan also asks if Erin's Buffy major work was the one presented at the study day? As there was a female student who apparently submitted a high marked Buffy essay that the Reflections lecturer was raving about.

Damnation said:
Hey Justin! new mod on the block...
Monique better be careful from now on...or Justin may use his modrod:p

monique66

Monique tells Evan to quit ruining her sucking up...
Why hello Justin *waves and grins* :D

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
Terence tells everyone his name is Terence. He is extremely aware of South Park jokes =)
He would just like to say hi to IPR =)

monique66

Hello Terence, Monique asks him if he has a nickname because she is sure she will misspell it in the future

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
Terence politely answers that everyone calls him tez =), and i tickle. HA-HA the wit...get it? teztickles? Oh the humour.

HSC
N/A
Lynn giggles, partially because "teztickles" strikes her fancy, and because she woke up with Justin's "LYNNEH!" on her mind, which immediately sent her into giggles.

She welcomes Tez0r to IPR and hopes he enjoys his time here :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Hi Terrence!:) *waves*
Evan is happy that there is another ext 2 english & ext 2 math student here...let the bitching begin!lol

Oh and Lynn?...."LYNNEH!":D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)