• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique66

Monique asks Matt if he knows someone called 'Jutin' or something that goes to his school

HSC
N/A
Lynn waves the fluffy cat toy around in an effort to lighten the mood...

"Keep cool guys, I'm not snapping at you just yet. But we all know how easily IPR could descend into another random teenage spam thread, and none of us want that... plus, you don't want to give Justin an excuse to close IPR down, do you? lol"

*doesn't think he would really do that but would prefer avoiding that risk*

HSC
N/A
KATIE!!!

Lynn hopes Katie is feeling well this morning, and that she gets some bacon... soon.

HSC
N/A
If Lynn ends up liking it, then Katie will get to see what Lynny looks like when tipsy. :)

Lynn is glad Katie is feeling well and loves her muchly too :) Lynn also leaves a message out for Susan... "You left the Frangelico at the house? What do I *do* with it?"

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Frangelico? Make a Frangelico Luau!!!! Pineapple juice and frangelico and ice, yummy :)

No lynny the cadbury drink i think you'll like. And I know one called a Fruit Tingle thats really nice too

HSC
N/A
Lynn could have sworn it was way too early in the morning to be drinking liquer.

Oh wait, it's almost noon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)