• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn really didn't mind the icecream, and if she had some liquid nitrogen handy, she'd make it herself. Unfortunately...

enigma~

HSC
Monique has returned from her dinner at Eastwood...which was alright except that her mum picked her up at 8! No time for kareoke! :(

Monique also says she enjoyed meeting her fellow IPRers but felt the time was rather short :( She didn't even get to see the stalker! :p

enigma~

HSC
Mac wasn't terribly exciting though...Amy and Monique bumbed in the caffeteria most of the time because it was air conditioned :p

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
awwww. Alex wishes she could have met everyone... but then, she got to go to a party on Saturday night and that was fun.
she is terribly tired tho, and would like to be in bed right now.... "stupid school"

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan wants to hurt his brother in law. Repeatedly. He has 2 premature babies at home and he has a potent dose of the flu. So what does he decide to do? *Hug* the babies and *give* them the flu! Why oh why did he not just stay clear of his premature babies?! Why did he have to give my nephews the flu?!

HSC
N/A
:( Lynn sympathises and hopes the babies are being taken care of - ie being kept away from aforementioned brother-in-law.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
:( Lynn sympathises and hopes the babies are being taken care of - ie being kept away from aforementioned brother-in-law.
No, no they aren't. He is taking time off to be at home right now, just so he can give my sister the flu while she is taking care of the babies. :vcross:

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
thats terrible! oh no! i hate the flu... thats mean to give it to others... but then.... babies are cute... its hard to stay away from them...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PerfectByNature said:
thats terrible! oh no! i hate the flu... thats mean to give it to others... but then.... babies are cute... its hard to stay away from them...
Did anyone know that if babies get gastric they can die from dehydration? *Thats* how delicate they are. Who knows what flu will do to them?:(

enigma~

HSC
PerfectByNature said:
awww! what happened? Alex growls at the people who changed Moniques rank.
Unfortunatly Monique got a B+ :eek: (ruining her A-average!!!)
She wants to cry now
*runs away and cries*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
enigma~ said:
Unfortunatly Monique got a B+ :eek: (ruining her A-average!!!)
She wants to cry now
*runs away and cries*
Evan hands Monique a big metal cleaver - you know what to do.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)