• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Alex is sore... very sore... yesterday she was riding to work on her bike... there were magpies that swoop along the way.. she was getting swooped and she kept looking back at the magpie cos when you watch them they dont swoop... she cant remember exactly what happened but she crashed her bike and scraped her nose, her chin, left shoulder and palms.... it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!! it is all bloody and sore.. it was dripping when she got up off the ground... dripping everywhere...
she also had her nose pierced and it pulled the stud out when she crashed... :( so the side of her nose is bloody as well. shes very stiff today. and piss- i mean, annoyed that she missed a whole day of work 11.45am - 8.45pm. ARGH!

thats her news for the... week, i guess.. im so bored.

J

jhakka

enigma~ said:
Hmm...if Susan is surrendering her modstick then perhaps Monique should take it up :p
Of course that would require less spamming and more useful posts...hmmm....nah
If you're interested in EE2 modding, the request will have to go through modland. If it's a serious application, PM me, Lynny or Susan so we can pass it on.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
LoL*imagines what the forum would be like if Monique actually wanted to be mod*

How come susan and justin didn't go through the talking owl stage before?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
IF monique isn't interested in mod duties, Marcus would certainly consider trying some EE2 modding.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
kami said:
How come susan and justin didn't go through the talking owl stage before?
Susan is confused. In manner of Pauline Hanson: "Please explain?!"

Evan has not yet replied to Susan's e-mail.... :cool:

J

jhakka

One note, though, guys. At the moment there are five Extension 2 mods, and at this point myself and Lynny seem to be on top of the modding in the forum. This is not to discourage anyone from applying, however it is important to remember that the vote is far more likely to go against you if the forum appears to already be well moderated.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
Susan is confused. In manner of Pauline Hanson: "Please explain?!"

Evan has not yet replied to Susan's e-mail.... :cool:
anti, mednez, jm, acmilan and others had these avatars of owls yelling out "O RLY?", "YA RLY!", "SA WAT?" etc.
And Evan hasn't recieved *any* emails from Susan whatsoever.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Yeah, I thought so, Justin. But if someone is actually needed to fill Susan's position in EE2, I might consider it. I've been here long enough, I think - lol.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Yeah, I thought so, Justin. But if someone is actually needed to fill Susan's position in EE2, I might consider it. I've been here long enough, I think - lol.
I think Marcus, that it was more a case of Justin and Lynny filling Susan's position. If Marcus truly wanted to put in the time to moderate a forum, perhaps Visual Arts or History Extension would be more suitable as they lack moderators and in the case of Visual Arts, they are without a constant Benefactor also.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie is sorry to say but she thinks she trumps Marcus on the sexy scale. Susan should just admit that what the ext 2 mods need is katie's sexiness ;) RAWR she'll show them how to put their modsticks to good use!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus would like to point out that Katie is delusional.

J

jhakka

Katie has shown Justin how to put his modstick to good use, and that little fiasco has been blown out of proportion. Beware!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Katie has shown Justin how to put his modstick to good use, and that little fiasco has been blown out of proportion. Beware!
Evan wonders which ear Justin will fill next?:p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan has an announcement:
He got his groove back! lol kidding - Evan never had any groove. In actuality...Evan got his computer back! Yaya!

gorgo31

HSC
In his inaugural post in this intimidatingly large thread, Chris wishes Evan all the best with the regenerated computer. Here's to a crash-free, battery-draining future!

HSC
N/A
Lynn welcomes Chris to IPR :) She tells him not to feel intimidated in any way, as none of the IPR posters bite... much. :D

Lynn wishes the 05's the best of luck for their HSC!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
gorgo31 said:
In his inaugural post in this intimidatingly large thread, Chris wishes Evan all the best with the regenerated computer. Here's to a crash-free, battery-draining future!
w00tage! Fresh meat!:D
Hi Chris! Welcome to the thread! There's a lounge to your right(though its covered in Lynn's glitter and...err whatever Alan left on there but its still good!). And here here! Computer working-ness for the future! So what subjects do you do Chris?

Evan wishes Lynn the best of luck in her uni work too.:)

gorgo31

HSC
Chris loves warm welcomes, and thanks Lynn and Evan. Though he's a little uncertain about mysterious, glittery couches...

At this particular time, Chris should be studying for those nasty English exams, Legal Studies, Modern History, History Extension and Economics. He's a not-so-great studier :(

However, he has a question! Though he's read many of the first pages of posts in this thread, Chris wonders where the use of first-person terminology originated and for what purpose. This is why he hasn't posted here earlier - he thought he might use the wrong voice and ruin the thousands of posts preceding him :D

Anyway, Chris hopes everyone is having better luck with studying than him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)