Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Gosh, I'm so proud of us X2 kids. We've got to the last spamming thread to boost our post count since Chinese was axed.

<3<3<3!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Meldrum,

The required format for EE2 spamming is the letter. This is currently fashionable.

Yours truly,
Marcus.

J

jhakka

Dear Meldrum,

This thread is not just random spam. Posters are still required to be helpful if someone posts in here with a question.

Regards,
Justin

Master Gopher

HSC
Ooh, HoD. Our (ext) class did a collective shudder the other day when we saw it on the list for Journey Related texts...

Irrelevance! Procrastination! Rambling! Root Beer! Long live 4 unit!! :D

(Um. I don't know where the root beer came from...like all things ext 2, it seemed like a good idea @ the time...)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Dear Master Gopher,

Welcome to I-PR! :)

Susan can see it now:

MEDITATIONS ON ROOT BEER - THE RAMBLINGS OF A DEGRANGED HSC STUDENT
ENGLISH EXTENSION 2 2006
STUDENT # MASTER GOPHER

You'll make a fine EE2 Student I can feel it in my bones. :)

Cheese fries to go with the root beer,
Susan

Master Gopher

HSC
Why thankyou, O Duckling'd One! (That's an awesome pic)

Yup, 1 Root Beer Critical Response a-comin' up.

I've decided I'm willing to sacrifice as much as 5 marks in order to have total fun with my piece. This is me, going crazy, in class time. S'not been this good since Year 10 philosophy madness!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
*stumbles into the empty room, panting and clutching his aching sides*

Is *pant*pant* James *pant*pant* late for the birthday party and more importantly, the birthday cake?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Master_Gopher said:
Ooh, HoD. Our (ext) class did a collective shudder the other day when we saw it on the list for Journey Related texts...

Irrelevance! Procrastination! Rambling! Root Beer! Long live 4 unit!! :D

(Um. I don't know where the root beer came from...like all things ext 2, it seemed like a good idea @ the time...)
Dear Master Gropher,

You appear to have the makings of a great EE2 student. Spontaneous bitching about "Heart of Darkness" is one of the signs.

Yours truly,
Marcus.

Master Gopher

HSC
Dear Marcus,

Why thankyou. I have been spontaneously bitching about 'Heart of Darkness' for years... or at least since we first got the thing, so I think I very well qualified :)

Might I just say: w000000000t!! Squee!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Yeeeee-ha! I have decided what I am doing, and am so terribly happy.

***The Master Gopher Signs Out

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Master_Gopher said:
Dear Marcus,

Why thankyou. I have been spontaneously bitching about 'Heart of Darkness' for years... or at least since we first got the thing, so I think I very well qualified :)

Might I just say: w000000000t!! Squee!! Whooooooooooooooooooooooo!! Yeeeee-ha! I have decided what I am doing, and am so terribly happy.

***The Master Gopher Signs Out
Dear Master Gopher,

Should your poor tormented soul ever have to embrace Crime Fiction for the HSC (which I very much so doubt considering the reference to Heart of Darkness *SoHelpMeGod!* spec fiction), please feel free to pester me and I will bury you in my myriad of notes. It's only just now that it's finally clicking into place :p
For the reference, Crime Fiction is more postmodern than Postmodernism ;)
Learn that golden rule and you can't go wrong with their essays on "challenging the well-worn conventions".

I warmly welcome you to the IPR enclave.. *examines* yes, you have fine material for EE2. Let's hope you have as much fun with your Major as I did for mine! (aka, finishing three months before the rest of the state)

From Matt.

Last edited:

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Dear Matthew,

I had fun finishing my Major Work early in the morning that the rest of the state handed theirs in to their schools.

Marcus.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Dear I-PR,

Katie would just like to announce that Justin will sadly no longer be with us, as he has committed social suicide. However on a lighter note, AMBER IS ALIVE!!!! And curiously enough, living in wollongong. Perhaps another outing to wollongong is necessary?

-Super Katie

J

jhakka

Dear "the living",

This is my last post as an acceptable member of society. Today I introduced myself to another user of this forum (teh MINAI!!!11) with my screenname. I hope you feel my shame as keenly as I do.

Pushing up daisies,
jhakka.... err... Justin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)