• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Justin finishes tomorrow at 4pm.

Justin wants to bash his head on the computer desk repeatedly, as he really wants it to be over and time seems to be dragging as slowly as it possibly can. :(

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan understands justins feeling. He understands it very much. he understands and would like to say, that being a friend, justin is quite welcome to bash his head on alans computer table is he wishes.

J

jhakka

Justin politely declines, as he has his own computer desk right here. However, he figures that as Alan is in Fairfield, he has a backup a maximum of twenty minutes away if his desk falls apart for some reason.

HSC
N/A
Lynn laughs, and says that if even Alan's computer table breaks down, Justin is more than welcome to travel and hour or so to bash his head on Lynn's computer table.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Yes, Alan agrees that having a backup table is good, and marvels at Justins preceptiveness. He looks up to Justin, sees him as somewhat an older brother, if not younger.

HSC
N/A
Lynn wonders whether it would be prudent for Alan to make a new signature.

On a more irrelevant note, Lynn is hungry.

J

jhakka

Justin is not hungry, though he has the beginnings of a headache and some signs of drowsiness.

Justin feels proud that Alan looks up to him, and feels a great deal of respect for Mr Llyrai which has grown exponentially as he has gotten to know him better. This also applies to all of Justin's friends in Important - Please Read.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan understands that he has grown since knowing Justin. It is definantly Justin's doing. Definantly.

However, Alan finds it hard that Lynn could have possibly grown any taller. Beautiful, maybe, but no, not taller.

J

jhakka

Justin states that Lynn can be as tall as she wants to be, and if she is short, that's because deep down inside she loves it. :)

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
jhakka said:
Justin states that Lynn can be as tall as she wants to be, and if she is short, that's because deep down inside she loves it. :)
Yes, Alan agrees :)

J

jhakka

Justin is going to bed, as he is very tired after a day of doing absolutely nothing.

"Good night," he says to Alan and Lynn.

HSC
N/A
Lynn begins to laugh hysterically.

Lynn has not grown since Yr 6.

For that matter, her feet have not either.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
[In first person]

Good luck Justin, wish you all of luck, although i know you dont need it. Sleep tight.
xox

HSC
N/A
Lynn approves of Alan's new signature.

She admits that she is still hungry, even after a sandwich. Lynn does not like hunger pains. Lynn is too lazy to cook something.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan's is glad that he has managed to please glitterfairy. He would like to announce that he is not hungry, as he has just taken a protein shake, and an attempt to build some muscle (yes yes, he knows he needs to work out also) and is soon to add alcohol to the mixture. Muahahahahahha!

Celebrations are about to start babY!

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Oh oh! Glitterfary needs to teach Alan how to paint his nails one day. He attempted today, and has failed miserably. His toe nails have suffered nail polish remover three times in a row, and feel kinda scary now....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)