Important question about the test itself (1 Viewer)

RoCkY

Hey everyone,

Im doing RFTG but i have a question to ask.
My area of study is Module B. For the first question in Module B, the general question, do we hae to refer to our prescribed text and related materials ?

Cheers

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
It depends on the question... if we need to, the question will explicitly state it I would imagine.

Sugarplum

another question..

do we only have to do two of our prescribed texts... cause in past papers they only ask for two ???

ilovemrchips

well if they list your texts under the question, refer to them tres closely. if not, it may be more concept based but refer to them anyway =)

Leanne

HSC
so for the 'creative' general question, if it doesn't state it, u dont use other texts? cos in the rubric it says u have to? and wouldnt u need them to bck up ur point?

Rahul

Dead Member
the 03 cssa trial paper you had to write letters concerning 2 prescribed texts and 2 related texts as the 'creative' response, so be wary

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Even if the question doesn't explicity ask for related texts feel free to drop references to them since there's no harm in doing so...

anti

aww.. baby raccoon ^^
HSC
Well, don't just namedrop.. it would help to have something relevant to say about the text too :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)