Important question on the LSAT (1 Viewer)

WannaBeLaw

HSC
hey all, a friend of mine hurt her wrist earlier in the week because of a car accident and she cannot write AT ALL (she's left handed). she's really stressing out right now because she wants a refund, but she thinks it's too late to get a refund now.

what do you guys think she should do?

WannaBeLaw

HSC
that's what i said, but apparently she'll only get like $35 back from the $160 she paid. so she loses $130 for no reason.

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Punt $500 at black and red roulette... if you win you not only cover your costs!!

dste6

HSC
lol must think because we are/were law students we'll automatic suggest she sue.

My suggestion? The LSAT is multiple choice dot colouring. suck it up and use the other hand.

WannaBeLaw

HSC
What do you propose we do about it?
well, i was just wondering if anyone here could give me some advice for me to pass on? or what others have experienced.

does the LSAT company allow people a full refund because of ill health?

monstermunch

HSC
N/A
If your friend has been told she can only $35 back then thats what she'll get back. Has she asked if she could possibly sit it at a later date so that she doesn't lose out.
Someone mentioned previously that it is only a multiple choice exam, if that's the case surely she would be able to manage to fill that in with her other hand?

Omnidragon

Devil
HSC
Uni Grad
Yea you should definitely take them to court. Remember to cite us on boredofstudies and that article posted. Hope your legal fees are under $650k

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)