Important Question regardin moderation (1 Viewer)

RazorSpoon

HSC
Atm i am failing most of my subjects with rather poor ranks. There is a great gap between me and the top tiers with a difference of about 40%. I was wondering if i was to get 90% for all my HSC exams. Is it still possible to do reasonable well like a final hsc mark of 80 since my assessment mark would be very poor even after moderation.

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
RazorSpoon said:
Atm i am failing most of my subjects with rather poor ranks. There is a great gap between me and the top tiers with a difference of about 40%. I was wondering if i was to get 90% for all my HSC exams. Is it still possible to do reasonable well like a final hsc mark of 80 since my assessment mark would be very poor even after moderation.
Yes it is still possible to achieve 80s in your final HSC marks. It will heavily depends on how well your cohort performs as a whole in each of your subject. In addition, it will depends on how you perform in the HSC exam - do you believe you can score 90+ in all of your subjects given you did so poorly throughout the year? *Note this is not a criticism, but just a question to you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)