• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

IMPORTANT: requirement of a TFN to defer HECS! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
Your talking about Usyd right.....

Only if you do not have your offer letter, than you require a passport or drivers licence. A birth certificate will not suffice, as it does not have photo ID.
ahh...ok, in that case i'll just take my offer letter. :rolleyes:

a guy from my skool, was telling everyone u needed to bring a valid passport...:chainsaw:

Abide

Wie gehts?
HSC
N/A
Re: Tfn

Originally posted by thisser
Apparently we need a tax file number, for hecs.. problem is, I'm not sure I have one?? :confused:
WTF?! we need a tax file number? is that for allk students? and MUST we have it on the enrol day, becuase as other people said takes a month to get it???

thisser

Only if you plan to defer HECS (if you are going full-fee, you don't need one yet) ... I think?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by thisser
Only if you plan to defer HECS (if you are going full-fee, you don't need one yet) ... I think?
I'll still apply for it coz, u need it for work anyway, and there's no harm done applying for it. :)

santaslayer

HSC
yep...thanks everyone, i applied and got that certificate of application thingy ready for my enrolment

santaslayer

HSC
i have a fwen who went overseas on the releas date of his offers to uni so he has no idea he has to obtain a tfn. his pretty stoopid for leaving the country at this time but what should he do? i cant contact him and he wont be back until like late feb....is he stuffed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)