Important: Salem Witchcraft Trials (1 Viewer)

bondal

HSC
I've decided to do the Salem Witchcraft Trials and I was wondering if anyone who knew about them or as done them could help me with a question which I'm really stuck at. Please help, otherwise, I'm screwed.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
ok well exactly what about teh salem witch trials do you want to concentrate on?

or do you have no idea at all?

you best course fo action is just to start doing some general readings, if theres any major controversys there normally noted in these general books (provided there not aimed a a year 7 audience) meanwhile ill have a bit of a think about how you could approach this. You could look at the salem witch trials portrayal in movies. Think teh crucible ect ect and why they are portrayed the way they are (directors/writers and modern day historians!)

hunny bunny

ur not screwwedd!

hey bondal, dnt say ur screwed, u hav ages to do it! why not go to the state library and maqaurie library, they have to best rescources concerning history. i think i know who u are....but if ur not who i think u are ill hook u up with someone else who is doing that u can share ideas..

good luck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)