impressions of first pharamcy day (1 Viewer)

okimura1170

HSC
N/A
not much teaching at all .
attended biol 1003 9am - admin stuff plus the biology librarian going at 100 mph trying to explain how the databases worked

chem 1611 was good though, adrian actually sounds interesting and passionate. some actual teaching which was good.

attended the "A" grp w/shop for phar 1811, badham 3 is not easy to find first up. 72 persons was packed for the room size. again not much happened except forming groups. Got the 3 groupwork tasks in the handout.

the afternoon 2-4pm at bosch for phar 1811, 1812 lectures. Wow, one of the 2 lecturers told it like it is, "don't complain to me abt the course being too difficult because it is easy".

it was interesting that there are 317 Yr 1 students in 2010. It just keeps on getting more and more.
Looks like the only compulsory sessions are the w'shops and pracs ...maybe less people will attend the lectures as the weeks roll on.

any other impressions especially for day 2 ... I have skipped today's lectures....

anonymus2003

Bored User
HSC
not much teaching at all .
attended biol 1003 9am - admin stuff plus the biology librarian going at 100 mph trying to explain how the databases worked

chem 1611 was good though, adrian actually sounds interesting and passionate. some actual teaching which was good.

attended the "A" grp w/shop for phar 1811, badham 3 is not easy to find first up. 72 persons was packed for the room size. again not much happened except forming groups. Got the 3 groupwork tasks in the handout.

the afternoon 2-4pm at bosch for phar 1811, 1812 lectures. Wow, one of the 2 lecturers told it like it is, "don't complain to me abt the course being too difficult because it is easy".

it was interesting that there are 317 Yr 1 students in 2010. It just keeps on getting more and more.
Looks like the only compulsory sessions are the w'shops and pracs ...maybe less people will attend the lectures as the weeks roll on.

any other impressions especially for day 2 ... I have skipped today's lectures....
Yeah it starts off with like 300 kids, and eventually by 3rd year it will only be like a 180 left, either people left or failed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)