improving your listening skills [jap contin] (1 Viewer)

arghstupidjo

HSC
LISTENING IS MY WORSE! >< and jap trials are on wednesday for OHS students..
My teacher sent me two pass papers - 2007 japanese trials and one from some masami sorrel lady..
both, i felt the listening were hard!! how do i improve? its abit late i know! >< maybe i should isten to all the OHS cds over again..
but i swear.. nothing beats the trial cd thing i seriously... omg.. felt like i had no clue! ><......
how do i improvel istening skills? just keep listening over and over again and learn my vocab? .. sorrie!

lilainjel

Rambler
HSC
Listen a lot, yes, so that you can learn how to separate words properly and that way you can use a dictionary as long as you've got the basic sound. (Eg of a problem: Thinking particles are parts of words and thus mixing sentence up). Lots of common structures are re-used imo in the practices our school gets, so get really familiar with them all, if there's one you do hear in a practice and don't know, then learn it. Same with all vocab, but if you don't have much time you might want to skip learning the the whole syllabus prescription and memorise things like extended family members, jobs, places, conjunctions and such common words.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)