• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

*in desperate need of help!* (1 Viewer)

*sweetheart*

I have an assignment due tomoroe ... silly me has left it rite until the last minute ... literally ... its on Individuals and Work. I am having trouble with the second half of the task: Choose 3 patterns of work and assess how those work patterns can assist in the management of resources in parenting and caring roles.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great ... thank u!

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ummm u really shouldnt have left this to last minute.. and i get the feeling it was due today so any research i could have done is useless.. but if u got an extension let us know

*sweetheart*

i didnt end up finishing it ... i have to do two essays over the weekend and hand them in on monday so that essay question still apply to those two essays and im still stuck!

giggles

koolies... how did u manage to get an extension on it? my friend goes there, she was stressing about getting it finished... are u in cfs a or b?

*sweetheart*

hehe ur friend was just like the rest of us ... we were all stressing! whos ur friend? i dont noe which class im in ... im hopeless with rememberin things like that! i didnt get an extension ... i will lose 40% for the section i didnt do :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)