In House Lawyers (1 Viewer)

doink

Clone
HSC
Sounds like an awesome job, hard to get or are there very few openings?

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
doink said:
Sounds like an awesome job, hard to get or are there very few openings?
lol yeah doink you're cool. Melsc and the other guy i think i mean amaccas is cool ot lool, but hifis and this other guys, whathis name ummm frigid thars who i mean are ful,ll of themselbves

and there this guys cookie and we're ion the same year and we may habve classes together except i wouldn;t know but he would cuz his name is cookie but min is jack murray so he;d no but i wouldn;t lol

brb jack21@@@!!!!!

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
btw 8ilawaerra nmeaning Wollongong./ I go to UOW. Not that i could habe gone e;sewhere, i got a very good UAI, except i live so close to UOW that i thought i should go there...,. like 2 minutews awatyy....

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
ooops i ;eft the Tv on.... lol.... oooops i'm tried lol ther cat keeps scrathing at the door except it's not my cat itr;s my aunt's

thanls everyone for listenint because after this i'm going to click the little red 'x' in he top corner of the screen love jack

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
jackmurray1989 said:
lol yeah doink you're cool. Melsc and the other guy i think i mean amaccas is cool ot lool, but hifis and this other guys, whathis name ummm frigid thars who i mean are ful,ll of themselbves

and there this guys cookie and we're ion the same year and we may habve classes together except i wouldn;t know but he would cuz his name is cookie but min is jack murray so he;d no but i wouldn;t lol

brb jack21@@@!!!!!
Haha quotin' dis.

Fuck yeah Frigid, high-five going your way.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
jackmurray1989 said:

brb jack21@@@!!!!!
lol

I was out in town last night and was tempted to ask this random guy is he JackMurray1989? Do u have wavy/curly balck hair and glasses and wear a flanno in a nightclub? If so, ive actually seen u quite often. I think u were in my PASS class at one stage hmm its onli a random guess though

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
Brant57 said:
Isn't an in-house lawyer just someone that looks after the legal issues for the firm only, not with external clients. Doesn't sound to awesome to me.
In House Lawyer = Lawyer employed within the legal department of a business, instead of a traditional law firm. (e.g - a bank)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)