• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

in love? or not? (1 Viewer)

az8

HSC
i dont know if im in love >> help me plz?
i think i have some feelings for a guy but he isnt god looking or smart or anything >> but really nice to me.
i always think about him and my heart does literally flip flop whn he mss, calls or msn... but when i see him.. it feels so different.. am i in love? someone help me! im so confused >>

HSC
Love doesn't mean wen you seeing someone for like first few hundred times! Love is alot of work to do but nothing like that!

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
az8 said:
i think i have some feelings for a guy but he isnt god looking or smart or anything >> but really nice to me.
i always think about him and my heart does literally flip flop whn he mss, calls or msn... but when i see him.. it feels so different.. am i in love? someone help me! im so confused >>
Love is a very idealistic (read: unrealistic) notion. Certainly, you like him, you have a crush on him.

See if it leads to sexy fun times! Or at least huggy fun times.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
az8 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo
Watch this video.

Love is emotional dependance. (caused by a high affinity or inclination towards somebody)

born2bkinggg

HSC
are u in love or not?....u either are or not simple as that i think only u can decide for yourself here. does it feel like u dont wanna be with anyone else wen ur with him?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Rhanoct said:
these threads are so fucking pathetic it's hilarious
Almost as pathetic as an 08'er closetfag with pink text in his signature.

Just.Snaz

HSC
sam04u said:
lol

To OP: You pointed out that he's really nice to you. I think your flustered and "in love" with the fact that there's this guy who may potenitally be admiring you. It seems that teenage girls crave this. I think you have fallen in "love" with a fantasy of you and him, that you think may potentially occur.

Now this isn't exactly wrong but to answer your initial question: No, you are not "in love". Nevertheless, things may escalate as time progresses. You both may find that you are fit for each other and then maybe you'll be feeling "love".

Rhanoct

zzzzz
HSC
sam04u said:
you just can't comprehend its sheer awesomeness. don't hate babe

DLtoken

HSC
It doesn't take too much to impress a younger lady. A few "beautifuls" and "darlings" always do the trick. It's really pathetic. Either get with him and follow your emotions, or actually think about what you are potentially getting yourself into and walk away.

Charizard

HSC
It's not love, you're just a slut trying to justify your reasons for wanting dick inside of you.

Evilo

HSC
Charizard said:
It's not love, you're just a slut trying to justify your reasons for wanting dick inside of you.

az8

HSC
if u fucken think this is pathetic or have nothing nice to say dun bother replying

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
az8 said:
if u fucken think this is pathetic or have nothing nice to say dun bother replying
Oh, in that case, yes you are in love and he loves you and your going to get married and have children and spend the rest of your lives together.

Seriously, it sounds like lust.

Pace_T

HSC
the fact that you have a crush on a guy who is nice to you but not even smart or good looking or anything suggests that you have no other options and deep down you know you better not let this chance slide cos a guy liking you is a once in a life time opportunity in your case.
and clearly its not because you're shallow or something like that. its unusual to go for someone based on their personality.

Evilo

HSC
az8 said:
you're pretty fucking stupid then. why ask for our opinions if you don't want the 'negative' ones?

-may-cat- said:
Oh, in that case, yes you are in love and he loves you and your going to get married and have children and spend the rest of your lives together.
and live happily ever after in a giant house with a swimming pool, car, 2 cats, 1 dog and 3 kids named..... etc... NO!

dodgyv

CEO
HSC
Charizard said:
OMGGGGGG this guy the best comment ever lOl.

but sorry to say, your not what he says so dw. But i will say if you get the impression he likes you then go for it. make some open question relating going out or something. If he doesnt ask you out...then umm 4get about him if you cant go out with him. One date is enough 2 see how you really feel.
and Lol 2 u calling him ugly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)