In need of serious "late round" help! (1 Viewer)

only_me

HSC
OK, here's what happened: I recieved my 3rd preference, which is ok, and I never expected to recieve the first two with the uai to got anyway, so I should be happy...... but I'm not.....
I've decided I really want the course I ranked 4th, or even the course I ranked 5th, so now I'm confused.
I know I can change my preferences for the late round, so if I accept the course I have been offered, can I move this course down to the bottom of my list, so the courses 4 and 5 would now be courses 3 and 4? Can I do that, or does the course I recieved have to stay as my 3rd preference? And if I do move them, and I've accepted my course, will I still have it even if I recieve another offer in the late round?
>>>Someone PLEASE help me!!! I am seriously confused!

SonyHK

HSC
i think u can just accept the course u received, den in ur new list of preferences u just put wat u want the most in the later rounds..

slinky_cumquat

Geriatric
HSC
yeah accept the one you have. you can change the order of your preferences on UAC until the 23rd of jan and everyone is automatically rentered for 2nd and final rounds :D good luck!

Tuna

HSC
N/A
only_me said:
I accept the course I have been offered, can I move this course down to the bottom of my list, so the courses 4 and 5 would now be courses 3 and 4? Can I do that,
Yes you can do that. It has stated clearly in black and white that you can move your preferences AND those preferences which are above your offered course will be considered for the last round.

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
Need to ask a stupid question! :D

Ok, with the late-round....do i have to put the same course in the list that i got an offer from the main round? cos ppl on BOS who have tried to explain it confuzzled me even more!

a_person86

HSC
Just put your preferences in the order you want them, and you dont need to put the same course that you accepted on your preference, understand? You have already accepted it regardless if it is on your preferences in the late round. So if you want to consider something else fill your preferences up with other courses, it will not affect a thing!

stalk_if_u_dare

cheese hater
HSC
a_person86 said:
Just put your preferences in the order you want them, and you dont need to put the same course that you accepted on your preference, understand? You have already accepted it regardless if it is on your preferences in the late round. So if you want to consider something else fill your preferences up with other courses, it will not affect a thing!
NOW u tell me!!!! lol

Cos its a tad too late! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)