in one sentence: my IP/GP is about... (1 Viewer)

gussy_44

HSC
GP:Humpty Dumpty sues the council for building a faulty wall, all in rhyme!! (got nominated for onstage)

IP: Video

Last edited:

angelar

gussy_44 said:
GP:Humpty Dumpty sues the council for building a faulty wall, all in rhyme!! (got nominated for onstage)
Wow, that sounds really fun! i hope it gets into onstage...for my sake, lol so i can see it...and well if im wishing for something, i hope my group gets in too!

Panacea

HSC
GP- Fitness instructors attempt to take over the world with zany products and new schemes. A basic satire on the fitness industry and the crazy fads people will go into to be 'healthy'. (Very funny including lycra!)

IP- Based on the story of Jekyll and Hyde and the woman caught between them, she gives herself one alst glimmer of hope before she is brutally murdered, I play her ghost relfecting on her lost life.

megeggie

HSC
GP: womannequin - the history of the mannequin and how real women mirror mannequins - comic/physical piece
IP: ARP... boring... hehe

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Panacea said:
GP- Fitness instructors attempt to take over the world with zany products and new schemes. A basic satire on the fitness industry and the crazy fads people will go into to be 'healthy'. (Very funny including lycra!)
that is a really interesting idea, and could be hilarious if skillfully parodied. how do you think you did? i always used to watch those fitness shows on early in the morning and laugh. they are just so eager and zealous.

bre

I had a fever the day before =(

I was stressing like you wouldn't believe.. I woke up early and was doing all these breathing exercises and stuff.

Yeah.. it went okay though, but I had drained all my energy out for the performance and come the interview.... I think I was talking jibberish... I can recall the markers being really excited about my performance, and then disapointed by my lack of discussion about it.

IP - A simplistic and stylised adaptaion of Lady MacBeth's rise and fall where her futile existance is represented through the brief life of a candle (got the idea from the out out brief candle speech after her death..) It was alright. I loved performing it though.. Cos even though it's generally accepted that she "fell" it never really says how she died, so instead I stabbed myself - front and centre in front of the markers.. screamed in agony for a while.. it was great fun. ...meh.

GP - a weird explanation of deja vu and other creepy occurances in life, told through 4 charachters who all die in connection with the number 824 and then are kinda.. re-born into another world and are all catching bus 824, and yeah..
it was alright.

Most of these ideas here are pretty damn cool.

I think stuff about the media is done to death though. But it's alright if you take an old idea and re-work it.. tried to do that with my IP.. who knows... meh.

HSC
i love how way out everyone's gp is so wierd :)

gp..... a pantomime satire - i played a young boy
ip....... a bitter middle aged woman visiting her dying aunty... with a twist at the end ;)

courtnez

Now, what I want is Facts
HSC
*caramel adele* said:
i love how way out everyone's gp is so wierd :)

gp..... a pantomime satire - i played a young boy
ip....... a bitter middle aged woman visiting her dying aunty... with a twist at the end ;)

JUNIOR! IS THAT YOU?!!

<3 The Narrator-Villain

cint

HSC
i.p - cleopatra
g.p - ( we had a genius in our group - she actually is - i.q of a hundred and 50 something so our piece was all intelligent etc. YES!)

C

Crazy Pomo

cint said:
i.p - cleopatra
g.p - ( we had a genius in our group - she actually is - i.q of a hundred and 50 something so our piece was all intelligent etc. YES!)
Great. Intelligent peices are always good. But if it wasn't theatrical, or based on a theatrical premise/idea, intelligent/headspace ideas are shit and boring onstage.

C

Crazy Pomo

IP: Prince Arthur, son of Victoria. Exiled with his deceased brother (skeleton on stage) who he talks to. Plots to kill mother. Lonely. From Early Morning by Edward Bond.

GP: A peice of shit. Group of spanish/south american scavengers and the power struggle that goes on.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
IP: a comic piece about love gone wrong and the consequences of too much control in a relationship (it sounds all serious but it really isn't, it's quite absurd)
GP: Faith, the need to have something to believe in...our message is that the best kind of faith comes from within, not from worship of higher beings or material things...using light as a symbol. loving it right now.

Mutationis

Jun Ting Chau
HSC
GP: discrimination in all forms done quite theatrically

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
IP... The whacky rollercoaster that life can become once you realise you have tourettes. MA+

GP... Drama students, and what a sniviling bunch of arty faggots they are.

at least i wish :(

Fetus Baby

HSC
IP: a slave of the totally unexpected... a widow who has an affair with a blind guy. dark humour.

GP: Dissociative disorders, the creation of multiple personalities from a traumatic event, in our case birth of a still born. Abstract piece, i'm a schizophrenic personality, a bit odd, but at least i get to reel off dead baby jokes.

lou22

HSC
ip: a mime about a girl in a box, then in an icecream shop, then soe crazy antics with a rope that comes down from the ceiling...

gp: absurdist piece about being cheese, and the search for identity

anyone got their trial marks back yet and care to share?

Rinni

HSC
G.P - The hunt for the perfect man. Full of social comments, comedy, song and dance.
I.P - A woman who murders her husband after she finds out that he has molstered their daughter. Sounds heaps deap and dark hey? But it's kinda fun cause she's a little crazy, i.e. hears voices.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)