in one sentence: my IP/GP is about... (1 Viewer)

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
IP:A little bit crazy teenager who thinks his next door neighbours are the devil because there communist

GP: Every single disaster movie with extra cheese (it actuallyworks real well)

tanguyen

HSC
Group Performance:
We went the cheap way and did a collage drama and pretended to do a TV s how which is set for dinosaurs so there were some dinosaur jokes and so forth. We paid out the OC (Dino-C) Danoz Direct (Dinoz Direct) We did a MTV-esque music interview and a news report. We even had tails to sport around.

SamTan*06*

All alone in a memory! I was beautiful theeeen....
HSC
We did ours just last week. It went rather well!!!

IP - stressed mother's thoughts throughout the day (comic and appropriately named 'Mission Impossible")
GP - discovering true perceptions of people, and exposing a person's willingmness to get what they want

hollyd7

HSC
heyyy every1.. we did ours last week as well.. or the week before.. and we thought we did pre good.. although i got a cold and my voice went!! i was so upset lol but soothers got me thru lol our group was put in the local newspaper too lol.. so very embarrassing..

I.P - Cinderella's ugly stepsister speaks out about her thoughts on the fairytale.

G.P - all of us were girls but we played pompus british men with moustaches, combovers and suspenders.. all on an expedition to find the holy grail, after failing to find the burmuda triangle, tutankarmens tomb and the lost city of atlantis.. however we find that greed gets to us all...

Bowds

HSC-ified
HSC
I.P. = The good and bad of the world, concluded with a violent yell and then a plug for theatre.

Sandchez2

HSC
IP: I'm Mary Shelly the woman who wrote Frankenstein, shes mourning over the death of her infants and trying to determine which character from frankenstein she best represents, a bit absurd.

GP: Haven't started........

SouperGirl121

HSC
IP: Abigail from The Crucible

GP: Inside a human brain, Imagination has gone into hiding, so the Inner Child, the Conscience and the Alter Ego try to find him. We face obstacles like Brain Freeze, losing your train of thought, losing your mind, mind blanks, etc....except of course, in the mind, these are physical things.

bussoti

HSC
IP: Trying to create sympathy for a woman meticulously planning her children's demise because her husband left her. It's basically Medea, but everybody else put theirs into such poetic sentences, so I felt the need to do the same.

GP: Time and alternate realities emerging when the structure of time is broken due to humanity becoming passive, etc.

Etak90

HSC
IP: costume design
GP: we are stil lackin a true driection, its mainly about man's need for constant improvement and reality versus illusion... it looks good when we do it!

SituationNoir

HSC
IP - I play Emily Bronte, author of wuthering heights, talking about her life and her writing.

GP - We are still planning...

LumpyLoo

HSC
IP - no clue... I ROCK haha

GP - Myspace... technology affecting people.. Tom is god.. its good stuff haha

lyzzidc

HSC
IP: an informative talk about the genetic disease Gingervitus (red hair) and how it has affected the life of poor Tiggy Entwhistle.
GP: Four Princes out of work as a result of indipendant women.

bussoti

HSC
lyzzidc said:
IP: an informative talk about the genetic disease Gingervitus (red hair) and how it has affected the life of poor Tiggy Entwhistle.
GP: Four Princes out of work as a result of indipendant women.
Hahaha, those ideas are both absolutely amazing! I love the first, it had me laughing for ten minutes.

SituationNoir

HSC
LumpyLoo said:
IP - no clue... I ROCK haha

GP - Myspace... technology affecting people.. Tom is god.. its good stuff haha
Wow. Lol. My group is also doing something about myspace, etc.
Wow. But we're taking a different sort of approach methinks.:)

jazlikesbaileys

HSC
N/A
SituationNoir said:
Wow. Lol. My group is also doing something about myspace, etc.
Wow. But we're taking a different sort of approach methinks.:)
haha cool.. where u from?
we changed it a little tho, its mostly about technology now =P myspace is just in there as an example :)

hows ur group going?

SituationNoir

HSC
jazlikesbaileys said:
haha cool.. where u from?
we changed it a little tho, its mostly about technology now =P myspace is just in there as an example :)

hows ur group going?
I'm from Port Macquarie :p
Ours is pretty much allllll on myspace though, lolz! We're four journalists and we literally get 'inside' myspace. Makes for some interesting stuff, lol.
We're going ok...we need to get more done and we don't have much more time to do it..but we're getting there..slowly. :)
How are you guys going??

goosiegoo

HSC
We've nearly finished our script... probably 2/3rds ish finished, and we've got the first part blocked out but there's still alot we need to work on. Have an assessment where it's supposed to be finished first week back. Gah!

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
IP: A girl who has been disadvantaged all her life runs away to join the circus.

GP: Four holiday characters have their worlds turned upside down due to IR laws forcing them to change tradition.

Constable Care

HSC
IP : Cliched Reflections of life after a near fatal accident
GP: A microcosm of a multicultural society with stereotypical racial characters

Loctorak

HSC
IP - Manipulation

GP - Still working on that. It was super heroes (It's a bird) but that's turning out really hard to work with as it's so complicated!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)