In relation to the 'Teacher's Pet' thread (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
Who is a teacher's pet?
How do you know you are the teacher's pet?
Do you want to be a teacher's pet?

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
It seems that I am.

"How do you know that you are teacher's pet?"

I turn up 15 minutes early to early morning maths class, where everyone is often 5 minutes late. That's just because if i catch the next train i'll be 10 minutes late, so i have no option :)

Don't know, maybe because teachers talk to me more than others..

"Do you want to be a teacher's pet?"

Didn't really matter.. it just happened. Im not sure if I am though, but others say I am :)

Benno

HSC
who is- the person who gets favoured, the person who get top marks all the time even though u now he/she dod it the night b4 etc
how dod u know? u get full marks and neva get yelled at etc
do u want to be a pet- yes cause then i would get full marks! even though i deserve them naturaly

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Originally posted by Benno
who is- the person who gets favoured, the person who get top marks all the time even though u now he/she dod it the night b4 etc
that thing about doing the night before has nothing to do with it, whether its done 2 weeks in advance or the night before its done and the quality of the night before one can still be much better as some people are just smart and can do things the night before and get excellent marks- nothing to do with teachers loving you or not

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
Originally posted by Benno
who is- the person who gets favoured, the person who get top marks all the time even though u now he/she dod it the night b4
I have a real issue with this, one person I know who is "highly respected" in my year continues to do this but yet continues to get high marks.

Too bad for those who work our arses off.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
yeah but as i said in my previous post.... it doesnt matter when they get it done as long as its done- i have a friend who ALWAYS does night before but she is a very very smart girl so no one holds it against her because they know that the standard of her work is very high...
i never do assessments until the weekend before they a due and very often (not to sound upmyself) beat people who work their arses off for weeks- for example i got 20/20 for a business marketing plan assessment which i did weekend before it was due and the girl who got 19/20 had been doing it for weeks- has nothing to do with the teacher loving me because if anything she loves the other girl more

mitochondria

*Rawr*!
HSC
lol... meee feeel sorry for you sugar :) your "teacher's pet" post has turned into "the night before" post :) anyways... teacher's pet.. that sounds rather... ummm... bad if you want to put it that way... one of my friend occasionally call me a teacher's pet just because I talk to them more often than the others do... but yeah, I think getting good marks has nothing to do with being a teacher's pet, or else they are incompotent teachers (well... many of them are) Anyways
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Who is a teacher's pet?
1. nobody is because we don't keep human beings as pets ;)
2. you don't, you only get called a teacher's pet, good marks tell you nothing
3. who wants to be a human's pet!? not even cats and dogs I tell you!

frodo

MAINTAIN THE RAGE
HSC
yeah i dunno, getting good marks isnt always about being teacher's pet although i have to say that some teachers can be a bit biased towards certain people. i guess it just depends on what kind of people the teacher likes

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well, I can't say the term teachers pet really gets thrown around much anymore at my school, but I spose I have a closer relationship with a few of my teachers than most and I tend to usually get the best marks, although I can honestly say that has nothing to do with that

Benno

HSC
hmm i still reckon there is such a thing as a teachers pet, but its worse for a student if u r hated by a teacher.
my friend last year in year 7-8-9-10 was a person who didnt care what she did and hanged out with the bad crowed but she turned this around in 11-12 but her year 11 english teacher (advance) hatted her and gave her shit marks no matter what so in year 12 she went to standard and got top of the course :)
that english teacher also made up lies against her and shit like that trying to get her into trouble

is a roflcopter
HSC
i wouldnt mind being a teachers pet this year

there were people like giving presents to teachers already
hah

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by sugaryblue
Who is a teacher's pet?
i guess i am to some extent. i think its coz i believe that teachers are people too, so i dont give them shit like other people do, so they respect me more, therefore look more kindly on my work!
i dont really WANT to be a teachers pet, its more just the way it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)