In the Culture lecture on Friday? (1 Viewer)

thommy

HSC
N/A
Are we simply watching "Alexandra's Project"? If so, I'll probaably just rent it and watch it at home.

Kiim2507

HSC
I was speaking to someone about it today and she said it was compulsary to go (I presume you're talking about CUL101).

I don't know cos I don't do it...thats just what she had heard.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
tis not compulsory to go. If you dont know what we are doing tomorow (friday) then u should probably go.

if its just watching the alexandra shit, u can leave early grab a cofee and go home

thommy

HSC
N/A
tis not compulsory to go. If you dont know what we are doing tomorow (friday) then u should probably go.

if its just watching the alexandra shit, u can leave early grab a cofee and go home

Is it just watching Alexandra, or is there more to it?

=)lisa

whatdoyoumeanitalksofast?
HSC
yeah we just watched alexandras project..
my god it was intense.
exhausting. lol.

=)lisa

HSC
Heres a summary of the film (found online)

xox

Plot Summary: It's Steve's birthday, an especially happy day as Steve receives a much sought after promotion. With good news to share at home, Steve leaves work and heads home, in anticipation of a surprise party he suspects Alexandra has organised. But when he returns home, all is quiet in their suburban townhouse. In fact, deathly quiet. After searching the darkened house for party guests Steve finds nothing, except a video tape labelled 'Play Me'. It is a recording made by Alexandra and their children wishing him a happy birthday. Once the children leave the television screen, Alexandra begins to give Steve the most surprising present of all... an alluring striptease. Steve thinks all his birthdays have come at once... until, on the video, he sees a gun pointed at Alexandr's head. In a panic, he races for the phone but discovers there's no connection. He tries to leave the townhouse only to find that his keys no longer fit the locks and the security shutters on the windows are locked tight. Remembering his mobile phone, Steve finds that his battery has been replaced by a bullet. Alone, frightened and imprisoned in his own house, Steve has no choice but to watch the rest of the video tape...

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
my god it was more intese than that summary..

i never seen a movie like that before srsly.

=)lisa

HSC
hahah true.
as i said, exhausting.
agreed? lol.

but hey, we shouldn't build it up too much for those who are yet to see it.

thommy

HSC
N/A
Heres a summary of the film (found online)

xox

Plot Summary: It's Steve's birthday, an especially happy day as Steve receives a much sought after promotion. With good news to share at home, Steve leaves work and heads home, in anticipation of a surprise party he suspects Alexandra has organised. But when he returns home, all is quiet in their suburban townhouse. In fact, deathly quiet. After searching the darkened house for party guests Steve finds nothing, except a video tape labelled 'Play Me'. It is a recording made by Alexandra and their children wishing him a happy birthday. Once the children leave the television screen, Alexandra begins to give Steve the most surprising present of all... an alluring striptease. Steve thinks all his birthdays have come at once... until, on the video, he sees a gun pointed at Alexandr's head. In a panic, he races for the phone but discovers there's no connection. He tries to leave the townhouse only to find that his keys no longer fit the locks and the security shutters on the windows are locked tight. Remembering his mobile phone, Steve finds that his battery has been replaced by a bullet. Alone, frightened and imprisoned in his own house, Steve has no choice but to watch the rest of the video tape...
Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)