In the Skin of a Lion (1 Viewer)

jmshuynh32

HSC
arsallan mangal said:
relax guys. no one is going to suck cock except for maybe scot. this post was about getting notes for ITSOAL.
Ive calm down and I'm going to be a man and not argue with that fkin dickhead truper shit anymore. I'm gonna show that stupid fucker whose the man by not arguing with him, besides hes probably not worth my time that stupid fkin asshole.

truper

HSC
jmshuynh32 said:
Ive calm down and I'm going to be a man and not argue with that fkin dickhead truper shit anymore. I'm gonna show that stupid fucker whose the man by not arguing with him, besides hes probably not worth my time that stupid fkin asshole.
ur going to be a man now are you? well.. good luck, mate.

Besty

HSC
truper said:
STFU loser i agree with jmshuynh32 he sounds like a great guy only you faggot truper are the cock round here

jmshuynh32

HSC
Besty said:
STFU loser i agree with jmshuynh32 he sounds like a great guy only you faggot truper are the cock round here
Thanks man you are besty. Are you from our school?

jmshuynh32

HSC
truper said:
You'd be the last person on earth to know how to be a man, holding that handbag of yours, clutching at purse. You make me sick you fuckin loser you know what I'm going to report this incident, cyberbullying and lets see you face the fkin consequences gaylord.

tigerian

HSC
N/A
fOxYcLeOpTrA89 said:
i have my sisters band 6 essay if anyones interested in paying me for it ha ha
ps she went to sghs
I will send you one for no cost. I just need an email address. I will mark it for you too if you wish.

Kristyn117

HSC
I didn't think any other schools were doing "In the Skin of a Lion" except mine. Lol. You have to look at it from a certain perspective (like Marxism, working class vs. those with power, post colonial, the role of women, feminism or psychoanalytical). Psychoanalytical is quite a good one because you can just talk about the changes Patrick undergos throughout the story.

embop89

HSC
okay does anyone have any solid notes on In the Skin of a Lion i have trials soon.....yep i no our skool is slow.....newayz i need some help big time. this would have to be one of the hardest texts to study!!! stressin!!!!! plllleeeaaaase help me! EEK!

embop89

HSC
may seem stoopid but is there meant to be ORM for critical study? and please if anyone has notes....help a brudda out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)