In The Wild vs Transformations (1 Viewer)

Kyroth***

HSC
I know it was pretty much the same question, but did anyone else think it lent itself a whole lot better to Transformations? When I got home and started looking through the paper, that really struck me. I really think the Transformations question was easier that In the Wild.
Though it made up for it, because I think module B lent itself better to poetry that say a novel, but the difference wasn't quite so marked.

ranon

HSC
i did transformations and looking at both, mine did seem easier.
relationshio between humans and nature of something?
prolly if id studied it, wild would have been better though. who knows.

DAMN THAT JANE AUSTEN!!!

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
Yeh if you studied 'In The Wild' you would of coped with the question ok, there is a definite theme of human, nature, & its rhythms in both texts.

omar273

Oscarwatcher
HSC
isn't that the BASIC BOTTOM LINE theme of In the Wild? Just man's realtionship with nature? if anything, the transformations question was harder, we have to talk about VALUES in our older text, wheras In the Wild is just two texts exploring similar themes. ( a basic concept studied in Standard)

thunderdax

I AM JESUS LOL!
HSC
How can you compare the two if you have no idea what In the Wild is about? The question practically stated the main theme of the prescribed texts (well Malouf/Wordsworth anyway)

skyrockets1530

Member++
HSC
omar273 said:
isn't that the BASIC BOTTOM LINE theme of In the Wild? Just man's realtionship with nature? if anything, the transformations question was harder, we have to talk about VALUES in our older text, wheras In the Wild is just two texts exploring similar themes. ( a basic concept studied in Standard)
I did in the Wild, and i thought it was a really good question which really fit Wordsworth and malouf texts

_dhj_

-_-
HSC
In the wild question have always been the same... The only interesting one in recent time was the one about "how was ur understand shaped and reshaped", I think it was 2003? Anyway, it's been an essay for ages, and the questions have been totally generic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)